Where's Antifa?

Anyone else noticed how Antifa has kinda just disappeared?

Attached: c23t2t1.jpg (196x257, 9.67K)

no shit its a rent a mob its only carted out when leftists are in opposition.

Trump lost. We beat Facism so we went home.

Antifa members suffer from chronic depression and gender dysphoria, and find it difficult to organize or accomplish anything

they were in new zealand recently defending the government

I remember they were out last year to enforce vax mandates
but not this year since covid went away

monkeypox got em

Last round of Soros checks bounced

Attached: Stares.png (419x425, 28.37K)

Timing. There's no reason to pay for protesters at the moment

Attached: 1649743872935.jpg (467x440, 177.03K)

Soros stopped paying.

Antifa and blm only get funding and a free pass to roam the streets when democrats need an election win. It's blackmail essentially, vote for us and the violence will stop. They currently do not have funding or a free pass to tear down cities.

Damn why are they always supporting the state
Bootlickers much

I read something about them picking a fight with a biker gang, then someone send a bunch of antifa names to the bikers. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Just wait for some protest and they will counter protest taking the state side as always.

>we beat fascism
Dude the state is still there and is becoming increasingly totalitarian so you in fact did not beat fascism.

Fpbp
Literally true

When they say fascism they mean fascism that's bad for jews not fascism thats good for jews
The government is jewish so antifa just happens to align with the governments interests
If the government wasn't jewish and the jews were on the outside then antifa would be anti-government
Hope that helps :)

The cops are fascists anymore?
Cops dont slaughter blacks in the thousands anymore?

Oh, I think their whereabouts are well known and kept track of. Unbeknownst to them, perhaps. Hopefully they realize that they'll be put in the proverbial chipper shredders by the same people that indirectly contracted them. Maybe not today, tomorrow or even in 6 mos. But they will be, when it's time.

OHH NO NO NO PANTYFA BROS.... WE WERE TOO COCKY

Soros funding dried up heard there was a lot of infighting too

>I read something about them picking a fight with a biker gang
Like those little dogs that don't realize how small they are.

They also abuse a variety of drugs such as meth and are likely dealing with a massive monkeypox outbreak atm