Why do Americans hate fruits and vegetables?

Attached: NYC.webm (408x720, 2.92M)

that's just a regular day in NYC, we have to hire private contractors just to handle the garbage, and they'll scratch your car or throw the garbage on top of it if need be

Attached: 166110287726.png (1024x976, 459.61K)

We're a death cult

>ching chong nip bong

Where doesn't this happen? Does every grocery store in europe give out their unsold merchandise for free?

looks like someone called the cops on an unlicensed street vendor to me.

>being against men defending their homes and families
What did she mean by this?

they don’t grow anything except corn and onions because that gets subsidized. They import all the vegetables

Garbage food mostly
Apart from berries and lemons I haven’t eaten that shit for like 10 years, tho I don’t mind plums and apricots

They interfere with our corn syrup and starchy carb diets.

they are expensive in this country

>any fruit that isnt citrus being good for anything other than a candy substitute
>any vegetable that isn't broccoli or potatoes
>good for you
People eat way too much fruit. And the wrong kinds of vegetables.

>defend some spics produce against the perfidious hired garbage men
What the fuck are you talking about retard?

I have more vegetables than you can even conceive.

Attached: 1661388039948740.jpg (1280x960, 564.11K)

Because I no want to
Now go away

Attached: 6168199b38c19600182fd246.jpg (1136x852, 194.3K)

It's not garbage food in comparison to all the commercial goyfeed you can find at woolies.

they reduce the price, then people buy it at the reduced price

Fruit and vegetables are both bad for you. Of course a (((memeflag))) would be pushing those.

Attached: 1562259145027.jpg (592x381, 127.91K)

BASED. Just started raised beds this summer, growing green beans and scallions. The green beans grow so fast I have to give a decent amount of them away because my freezer and cold cellar already full.

>give out their unsold merchandise for free
Most of them donate unsold food to charities.
It's a win-win combo.

yeah there’s worse shit, but fruit is crap, literally no need to eat 90% of it

Yeah things go on sale here too, every single thing isn't purchased and I'm sure it isn't all purchased there either. Maybe they have deals with the government or NGOs to ship it to the homeless but I doubt that too, there's no reason they wouldn't do that here, especially in New York of all places.

I was referring to your image, my tranny sister.

Why not donate it tt

Why do Europeans have small houses.

I just looked up dumpster diving in europe on youtube, it's the same shit there, stop pretending it's not and fix your own shit.

>garbage man
>does physical labor 8 hours a day
>still fat
You don't get like that by eating selery.

That was probably ordered by some (((politician))) that didn't want fruit occupying their sidewalks and making it so they can't see the niggers and bums anymore.

No they aren't. Imagine taking your advice from a guy who tattooed fake hair on his head