Constantly Wrong

How does it feel to be "constantly wrong", user?
>The Case Against Conspiracy Theories
topdocumentaryfilms.com/constantly-wrong-case-against-conspiracy-theories/

Attached: conspiracy-wrong.jpg (640x480, 62K)

>a community of amateurs

Attached: conspiracy-theory.png (540x280, 203.84K)

how does it feel to be an npc

Attached: Trump-skyISblue-NPC-reeee.jpg (1200x1450, 278.58K)

Attached: illumi_pepe.jpg (255x255, 18.74K)

b U l l rangs

Attached: whats_app.png (549x408, 73.7K)

Well they are right more or less

Attached: 1335267085466.jpg (750x850, 150.13K)

Sounds like some Business Customers were involved.

you never know...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 7.48.03 PM.png (1198x796, 904.11K)

Christianity was a conspiracy by jews against the Roman empire to spread a poisonous and deadly belief system.

>we used a TV show Name Card to give you recall to a hypnotic bullshit story line about a fake police district that solved all the most Politically Incorrect Crimes a faggot jew could think to put down on paper!
>and we think it means we win!
fucking idiots.

>how does it feel
defensive?

You seem to know a lot about CP, user.

>we win
...win *what*, user?
Is there something to *win* that I missed?

It's not complicated: conspiracytards have a missing chromosome and so can't think properly. It's not really their fault.

TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'

Attached: 1659304042423274 (1).gif (500x650, 710.16K)

> JFK JR ANY DAY NOW
> RED DEER ANY DAY NOW
> THREE GORGES COLLAPSE ANY DAY NOW
> NESARA ANY DAY NOW
> TIME-TRAVELLER TRUMP ANY DAY NOW
> ANTARCTIC NAZIS ANY DAY NOW
> VRIL SOCIETY ANY DAY NOW
> JESUS RETURNS AND ENDS THE WORLD ANY DAY NOW

Hey “normies” I heard this one SIMPLE and TOTALLY TRUE but CENSORED theory from my uncle who works at Nintendo… and it comes true in just two more weeks…

Imagine making a movie where your entire premise is that the government doesn’t keep secrets.

The FBI has tons of documentation on it, being the main perpetrators of it and all.

law and order was peak goyslop
how dare you tarnish the memory with... goyslop... :-(

Even if you're 100% right it doesn't matter if 99% of your countrymen are retarded sheep.

There is nothing more pathetic than somebody thinking he is smarter than he is or funnier than he is. Nothing.

That "group of amateurs" managed to coordinate where Shia LaBeoufs HWNDU flags based on nothing but a picture.
So called "professional" glowniggers can't even manage to stop some psycho from murdering a bunch of kids every week.

>So called "professional" glowniggers can't even manage to stop some psycho from murdering a bunch of kids every week.
user, I...

yup questiong gub ern corporate media Meena U missin cromzome

Yeah I know they're the ones orchestrating this shit but my point remains.
I'll trust people who get results over those who are either incompetent or actively malicious.

those who get results are actively malicious..
sad but true

Um user this thread is for pretending you don't believe in conspiracy theories

>said 1pbtid

Funny, you can leave a comment

Here’s what I’m not wrong about: I could pound you into the ground like a tent stake.

>Shia LaBeouf
L0Lno fgt pls

My first post congrats.

Most of the history of the 20th century is the US government lying about incredibly obvious shit, pretending that they didn't lie for decades, and then quietly admitting that they did after it's too late for anyone to pay for their crimes.

Do you remember when the government literally just invented the Gulf of Tonkin incident to justify a war that killed millions of people? And how nobody was EVER punished for this despite it being the most egregious breach of trust of a nation by its leadership, possibly in the history of the fucking world?

That one incident, ONE incident out of dozens that I could name from memory, would have been sufficient justification to disregard everything the government says from now until the heat death of the universe. What about the USS Liberty? What about the fucking Iraq War, how many times can the US government be caught NAKEDLY lying about the shit it does before we're allowed to question the official narrative?

When has the US government EVER done anything to engender any sort of faith in their honesty? When? If Congress claimed the sky was blue I'd start worrying that I'm colorblind because that's more plausible than the government telling the truth.

Funny because I dont see much results from those who are malicious.
Unless by results you mean turning the earth into a hellscape, then yes they are very efficient at that.

KEK< fucking hilarious. these fbyciamossad cunts kill kids daily,

Attached: clown-go-to-bed.jpg (421x500, 54.3K)

found the keyboard warrior

>a community of amateurs
So, anything normal people believe that isn’t christened by the establishment

FYI, you can leave a comment on op’s link

>found the keyboard warrior
Post up nigga. Time and place.

>anything normal people believe
...is very likely total bullshit.
Prove me wrong.

Literally 80% of all the conspiracy theories out there have come true tho. Looks like OP is a faggot eternally.

>”the Jews, who are the enemy of all mankind”
Wow great plan by the Jews there. The Roman’s fell hook line and sinker for it and scattered them to the wind for 2000 years

You're hear forever

>Time and place.
Any time, downtown Las Vegas Nevada.
Keyboard warrior.

>How does it feel to be "constantly wrong", user?
About what?