ATHEISM APPRECIATION POST

Thank you, dear atheists, for creating an insane, disturbing, and deranged world.

Attached: retard.jpg (1280x720, 56.63K)

this world was created by christains enabling jews and other malevolents you dipshit

Attached: 57k1mc.jpg (650x500, 64.25K)

Wrong, this world was created by SATANISTS rebelling against God you absolute goblin

Would you really believe those in power actually believe instead of feigning for the public appeal?

you are blinded in your jew worship
"satanists" would not exist if it wasnt for christianity

atheists are just useful idiots, you should thank the luciferian fags that govern the west

Wrong. Christianity came AFTER Jesus you dolt. The idea of an adversary forbidden to worship has been around since Mesopotamian gods

People were sacrificing their babies and eating each other long before Christ came, Moishe

ITS THE MOISHE SMITH SHILL KEK

christianity is a judeo masonic corral they have used to neuter opposition and enable their agenda by binding what is good to their purpose and prophecy against us
you are blind in your jew worship

Attached: 1661024380639253.jpg (1700x1030, 361.91K)

>false accusation of being jewish
the dishonesty of the jew worshiper is endless

>I, the Christian with a history of over 1000 years of power in the Western world, am not responsible for this
>You, the militant atheist of the past 15 years whose movement splintered and disappeared after it got an early round of #MeToo without ever achieving much more than internet fame...it's YOUR fault!
Yeah okay

Attached: 1570903066495.gif (500x336, 994.47K)

Sure thing, Moishe.

Attached: 0c033aa5e88a51fbd76cd120c0556325.jpg (358x521, 48.68K)

>His smile and atheism: gone

the dishonesty of the christjew is endless

Keep coping. You're in a simulation

Attached: 1637040764056.webm (1280x720, 715.2K)

"Certainement qui est en droit de vous rendre absurde, est en droit de vous rendre injuste"
François-Marie Arouet

how does this justify you constantly insisting on making yourself a liar by calling me a jew in defense of your position

I remember having my reddit athiest phase and thinking ending religion would bring us "future-utopia.png" with clean cities and martian colonies. Holy fuck was that wrong.

Just shut up, there's a reason an entire nation once named you a plague...oh wait, I meant over 100 times.

Nice. An educated user.
"Those who can lead you to believe absurdities (like religion) can lead you to commit atrocities (like religion)".
-Voltaire

>322
Listen Skull and Bones, all things that seem impossible are done through God.

Where did I call myself a liar, lying Moishe.

Attached: 1637040732848.webm (1280x720, 959.7K)

the vast majority of people in the west are still christian and if you arent jewish you are required to be christian to hold any office
this is the fruits of christianity

>Thank you, dear atheists, for creating an insane, disturbing, and deranged world.
sole surviving based yuropoor, who knew?

>Oy anotha user without a father figure
FTFY

Attached: no-father-figure.gif (160x90, 48.45K)

i am not a jew, calling me this over and over again as your only response makes you a liar and proves you care nothing for truth

I wonder what Dawkins thinks whenever he travels through London, and sees tons of brown Muslims and other Third Worlders in a city that used to be filled with white Christians.

Attached: 1590303396321.jpg (363x363, 14.7K)

>be dawkins
>spend whole life killing religion
>get old
>suddenly lament that it may have been a mistake
Kek. Not religious, but its good at placating the masses. We are seeing how people feel a need to be a part of a larger cause. That's why they attach themselves to climate action and social justice like religious zealots.

It's the past 70 years of atheistic communist subversion as a result of the bifurcation of the geopolitics of Christian West vs godless East post WW2 you absolute 10 year old virgin atheist-tier midwit.

>reddit athiest phase
There are millions of people who don't really believe, yet they are afraid to say they don't. Because believers are crazy fuckers who would kill us all to please their bloodthirsty gods.

Attached: 1598783355992.jpg (1800x1200, 642.68K)

Re-read their post, and try again. And stop eating legos.

>noooo you can't burn baby eaters at stake
Shut up Moishe.