FUCK YOU NIGGE-

>FUCK YOU NIGGE-
What was that, beta mayonnaise-crakkker?

Attached: 1661464027157666.webm (720x720, 1.95M)

Look at this fucking gorilla nigger haha his primitive brain overheated from hearing a word.

richard spencer?

why the FUCK did he just lay there and take it?

i mean seriously if that were me im not saying i could beat the shit out of the guy but id at least be rolling and trying to move out, not staring a man choking me out in the eyes like a HOMO. was he getting off from that or something?????

Nah
Richard Spencer is white

white nigga looking like a little boy around niggas fr, dey scared of us and be fearing fo dey lifes an shit
welcome 2 da nigga world order white boy! and we only just starting, you pussy ass niggas won't do shit kekekeke shieettt...

What kind of life teaches one to be that weal? I didn't see him return fire ONCE. He didn't even TRY. I can't even fathom that. Even when I KNOW I'm gonna get my ass kicked, I'm gonna make sure they know I was there when they wake up tomorrow. Damn.

Link with audio?

That white girl definitely wanted his BBC after that

>nogs a noggin
what's new

Our Law...

Knock knock?

You literally cannot ever let yourself be beat up that badly in front of your girl, ever, under any circumstances. Losing is bad but if you put up a good fight its less bad.

Ooga BOOGA bix dix moopa na mofoka

There is just something fulfilling about seeing a black mans knuckles connected with a soft pasty white face. It goes together so well, like watching a sunset on a beach. I'm not sure as to why it's so invigorating to watch. Maybe it's a historical matter as at one time a black person would be beaten, assualted, or even killed just by simply displeasing a white. Whites would often make shit up just to do it anyway. Now, blacks are able to provide comeuppance to whites with hundreds of years of pent up anger and rage. Almost like nature is healing itself.

Learn jiu-jitsu and defend yourself, faggot. That nigger only knows how to swing as hard as he can. As soon as he starts a physical attack you respond in kind, take him down and break his arm then put him to sleep.

If he fought, the chances of him getting stomped in the head would increase drastically. He wanted nigga to feel piety

Beating up a white man
>shows off on the net

meanwhile
>slavery
>colonizing all of africa for 100 years

White people dont say anything cause were used to winning. we dont need to post a video of a white beating a black guy to feel good.

damn that white boi was ready to die kek

Attached: 1660668015620204.jpg (1000x1682, 282.55K)

run to daddy government baby. lets see how you do without momma government baby

sneed

Lmao call me a pussy but I would have kicked the nigger in the dick a dozen times before letting him slap me in the face and take it like a democrat.

Why, so you can jerk off to it?

Attached: 20200523_032108.jpg (572x864, 210.04K)

found the low iq ahistorical muttoid as usual

don't get emotional you high-E darkie

man no wonder white woman would rather fuck dogs than this things.
look that fucking emasculated faggot, i would probably fuck dogs my self if i was white

Attached: 1656861125327.jpg (598x714, 56.38K)

Attached: 1661566237631785.webm (1920x1080, 2.71M)

i got major gay vibes from that video. the fact the white dude just accepted being choked, looked deep into the Black Man’s eyes, and then allowed him to choke and slap him gently multiple times while “begging” for him to stop but not doing anything to actually stop it…yeah. pretty gay. it actually looked like the white boy had a small erection toward the end (possibly just a fold in his shorts though).

he probably went home and mastrabated to the thought of it.

stupid nigger

My biggest concern about fucking niggers up isn't the fight, it's the ramifications of breaking his face then being all over the news.
I wouldn't have any risk to my job but the fucking vandalism of the inevitable doxxing

Sheltered rich fag in his upperclass neighbourhood never had to think about real fight before.

Stupid feral gorillas. This is why I carry firearms. You would be ventilated if you came within 5 feet of me or my woman acting aggressive. FUCK YOU DIRTY PAVEMENT APES

Sorry, but you wont catch me relaxing.

Attached: 10bawdz4vh091.jpg (2208x2944, 843.4K)

>jiu-jitsu
It works, but as soon as you start choking someone out in real life his friends stomp your head into the pavement for "cheating". Learning jiu-jitsu and avoiding even living around creatures like in the OP is a better plan.

>letting a gorilla get that close to you in the first place
They keep tranquilizer guns in zoos for a reason. Just shoot the fucking animal if it approaches you like that.

based

Especially that you know for a fact it's a rabid one.