Global collapse

Why is no one talking about this shit? We're literally on the precipice of economic collapse, food shortages, energy crisis, droughts, deteriorating soil leading to famine within the next decade. How can you NOT be a doomer when you're living in the midst of this shit, lads?

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-044206.jpg (1080x1974, 821.28K)

Not my problem

This guy looks European and Chinese at the same time. Is he russian?

It's nothingburger. Your ancestors lived through far worse.

>Not my problem
Just go in the mountains, right? They won't go there.

>Theodore Kaczynski thou art avenged

Attached: 9C348BA3-022B-4CA3-BBB6-E24A824C2602.jpg (220x343, 22.25K)

Worked out for Randy Weaver

>Global collapse
do you have source for that statement?

Global depression seems more likely to happen.

Who's ready for 2nd Great Depression?

You can't stop the inevitable. What is coming is worse than anybody can anticipate. But it's pointless to worry about things you cannot change. You can only hope for a swift death. Just wait and contemplate.

china is absolutely fucked, africa is mostly fucked, europe is probably fucked

Tons of fresh water in my country, don’t give a fuck about Chinkland

bugs are thirsty, and ravenous, and glutenous, and greedy, and selfish.

Attached: 1655699468139.webm (230x400, 2.86M)

Wtf mainlanders aren't even sentient

I think that we're going to see things that were as bad or worse than anything that occurred in the twentieth century. The "good" outcome is that we end up living in the pod and eating the bugs. The bad outcome is that we all die.

Attached: 1533022511406.jpg (501x501, 63.6K)

I’ve wondered about this myself for a while. Theres no way that by 2030 none of these crises don’t come to a head. For now I’m taking a few steps to ensure the safety of me and my family. I urge you to do the same. Once major food and water supply chains break down though it will be hell on earth. Enjoy your today, take vacations, take pictures and make some really nice memories. We will be entering unimaginable times ahead.

Its so much more than technology and yet so much simpler than we all realize.
Im writing a book about it.
Heh.

Attached: 1655023572665.jpg (338x345, 46.18K)

Pray for a quick death.

I guess all the water that has been evaporated everywhere do to global warming is just floating out into space.... Right?

Fucking gravity doesn't work when it's warm out.
Fuck you gravity.

I'm trying to restrain my inner doomer. I keep telling myself this isn't really the end of the world, it just feels like it. R-right?

Attached: 1655345774881.jpg (490x750, 118.77K)

System.Exception: Element not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070490)"

Attached: 1642551085263.jpg (1080x1150, 184.56K)

You might not be feeling pain or hunger now, but you will eventually.

No, chinks did this to themselves through poorly researched attempts at weather manipulation. They've been continuously launching silver iodide mortar shells into the path of rainclouds since the 80s. So, for the past 4 decades, there was barely any rain that made it to the interior mountains to build the snowpacks that feed their major rivers. Instead, most of it fell onto farmland (or desert for their green wall project) and flowed back to the Pacific. And whatever did feed into the river was dammed up for various hydroelectric projects or diverted for mining lithium, semiconductor mfg and other industries.