When did you last feel truly happy?

When did you last feel truly happy?

Attached: happy.jpg (1496x576, 138.52K)

Today with my wife and children.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

Last time i konsoomed

When Drumpf lost.

Attached: 32432434333.jpg (1024x683, 148.42K)

When I heard a racist joke

Attached: smiles.jpg (960x720, 229.1K)

never I think sorry

When I went out gaming tonight

When I was a kid, ignorant to the world. Where politics did not matter to me. Where people could just be friends and act like real human beings. Where people did not need technology to form relationships and were not mindlessly addicted to being spoonfed lies by mega corporations.
A time where I had not a care in the world.
Now all that would make me truly happy is the thermonuclear retribution that would cleanse this earth once and for all.

Attached: 1661137234431737.jpg (750x725, 364.91K)

When blormph won

Unironically when Trump won because I was still bluepilled and thought there was a political solution and that he was it

I couldn't have been more wrong or naive

My mother's last wedding

4 years ago. I was horribly depressed and decided that I'd spend the next year not caring about any of my responsibilities or relationships, but that I'd just try to make as many memories as possible, regardless of whether they were good or bad.

I ended up doing a lot of foolish stuff that will forever haunt me for the rest of my life. That one year alone ruined any chance I ever had at any semblance of normalcy. Ever since, I have been trying (and failing) to get back on track. I regret nothing, I just wish I could go back and do it all over again.

Attached: wizard.gif (500x400, 881.82K)

Snorting pressed oxys with fentanyl

I relate unfortunately.

2017-2019, I made bank off crypto, lost my virginity, lost a bunch of weight, now I am just trying to become big and strong for my own sake I guess.

Last november. had an amazing job opportunity to be able to provide for my family of 5 (about to be 6) solely. wife threatened to divorce me if I took the job because she was scared of moving. she has since apologized but I’ll always wonder what if and my current job has gone to absolute shit. regret not telling her to fuck herself everyday since and will probably regret it for the rest of my life

Last time I punched a jew.

Punch them even harder next time KING.

Attached: 1540892817527.jpg (900x893, 242.15K)

Last tuesday.

Today.
>Got a hamburger from my favorite place. Yum
>On way home a nog tries to dis me at a gas station but only embarrasses itself
>Gudz to be white feelz lulz
>Drive by place I played football 25 years ago
>Ultra rare indie song comes on FM radio that I love from that same year as I drive by
>Jesus loves me no matter what
>Labor Day Weekend next weekend, good summer vibez

Fpbp

When I first got saved and Holy Spirit filled and had no internet distracting me

whats the difference between michael phelps and hitler?
michael phelps can finish a race

Right here, right now

Attached: 1660793076953336.png (1660x1592, 286.05K)

1978, when i was six years old, before my parents were killed