C'mon man! Let it go. Jiminy Cricket, that was a year ago

I'm just trying to have a good day out with my pal Jay Leno. I'm showing Jay how I used to race cars in the auto circuit back in 1942. I drove in the Indianapolis 500. Twice! Not a lie! God's honest truth.

Attached: biden_leno.png (650x677, 584.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/hamid-karzai-international-airport-bombing-of-august-26-2021-comes-exactly-35-weeks-after-his-birthday-on-a-thursday/
gematriaeffect.news/western-media-shows-staged-scenes-at-kabul-afghanistan-airport-after-jesuits-takedown-government-august-16-2021/
gematriaeffect.news/13th-u-s-military-member-dies-in-kabul-afghanistan-airport-bombing-august-26-2021/
gematriaeffect.news/explosions-near-kabul-airport-august-26-2021-on-the-day-leaving-127-days-in-the-year-9-11-pearl-harbor-de-ja-vu/
gematriaeffect.news/white-houses-august-23-2021-press-briefing-expecting-isis-k-to-attack-the-kabul-airport-before-it-happened-august-26/
gematriaeffect.news/the-kabul-airport-explosion-of-august-26-2021-coming-86-days-before-joe-bidens-birthday/
gematriaeffect.news/isis-k-claims-responsibility-for-attack-on-kabul-airport-friday-august-27-2021/
gematriaeffect.news/jimmy-carter-joe-biden-the-kabul-airport-explosion-of-august-26-2021/
gematriaeffect.news/lloyd-austin-mark-milley-in-relation-to-the-august-26-2021-kabul-airport-attack/
gematriaeffect.news/single-suicide-bomber-blamed-for-kabul-airport-explosion-of-august-26-2021-162-days-later-february-4-2022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unfathomably based

gematriaeffect.news/hamid-karzai-international-airport-bombing-of-august-26-2021-comes-exactly-35-weeks-after-his-birthday-on-a-thursday/
gematriaeffect.news/western-media-shows-staged-scenes-at-kabul-afghanistan-airport-after-jesuits-takedown-government-august-16-2021/
gematriaeffect.news/13th-u-s-military-member-dies-in-kabul-afghanistan-airport-bombing-august-26-2021/
gematriaeffect.news/explosions-near-kabul-airport-august-26-2021-on-the-day-leaving-127-days-in-the-year-9-11-pearl-harbor-de-ja-vu/
gematriaeffect.news/white-houses-august-23-2021-press-briefing-expecting-isis-k-to-attack-the-kabul-airport-before-it-happened-august-26/
gematriaeffect.news/the-kabul-airport-explosion-of-august-26-2021-coming-86-days-before-joe-bidens-birthday/
gematriaeffect.news/isis-k-claims-responsibility-for-attack-on-kabul-airport-friday-august-27-2021/
gematriaeffect.news/jimmy-carter-joe-biden-the-kabul-airport-explosion-of-august-26-2021/
gematriaeffect.news/lloyd-austin-mark-milley-in-relation-to-the-august-26-2021-kabul-airport-attack/
gematriaeffect.news/single-suicide-bomber-blamed-for-kabul-airport-explosion-of-august-26-2021-162-days-later-february-4-2022/

Who bombed the airport? I thought the Taliban was securing the neighborhood. They were letting the US leave.

>Who bombed the airport?
>gematriaeffect.news/single-suicide-bomber-blamed-for-kabul-airport-explosion-of-august-26-2021-162-days-later-february-4-2022/

Probably us by mistake.

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

3000 men died in Afghanistan if we had an anniversary for each of their deaths we'd never get anywhere. That's why Joe finally ended it. Bizzarely no one cared about the men who died in 2020, 2019, 2018 etc. Roughly the same amount died 2017-2021. None will die this year or in the future. Thanks Joe.

>That's why Joe finally ended it.
If that was the goal why did he extend the deadline originally negotiated by Trump?

Its the first anniversary. Not #18 or some shit.

the balls on this fuckin pedo... wouldn't be surprised if some disgruntled veteran went travis bickle on him

Attached: GettyImages-1234946450.jpg (640x401, 64.05K)

Its not like he did it on memorial day, the day we have for vets that died. Dont be retarded and make me defend that old pedo. Also, how scared shitless do you think Leno was with him behind the wheel?

>enjoy the long weekend

Why anyone would join the military with these corrupt bastards at the helm. They'll send you to your death without even blinking

Soldiers have died on every single day if the year. Sorry your son was a zogbot but this is stupid

>Y-YOU CAN'T JUST GO DRIVE A CAR WITH JAY LENO AFTER MY SON DIED FOR ISRAEL!
cringe

In oldfolks homes, sometimes objects can be touchstones to lucidity.
>Biden only feels alive with the wind through his scalp scars in his Corvette stingray.
>White house installs racecar bed as the new podium
>Biden becomes a great orator, one for the generations. Albeit punctuated by vroom vroom noises.
>the republic is saved

This is gay bait

Presidents are not allowed to drive. More proof Joe isn't President.

Attached: CB8D40B7-BBD3-4413-9108-25CE583E3524.jpg (1080x1075, 63.11K)

Zogbots dad made the mistake of thinking the frontman in the suit representing zog gives a shit.

Unironically they (U.S.) said it was ISIS
So the CIA

Nice catch user.

Jay Leno sold out about two weeks ago. I watch his media stuff and the tone and subject matter has completely changed. Even changed the “branding”. I’m guessing they threatened him. I think they’re working through chevy. All the propaganda is chevy centric

ISIS-K and the Taliban hate each other

When are people going to understand? They don't care.

That's what's new about this administration and the left in general. They don't hide it anymore. Don't even pretend to care or be fair or human, really.

You mean Mossad