Are rural states more self sufficient?

Attached: 5775047479481.jpg (1200x800, 187.44K)

They get massive farming subsidies from the government. Why do you think they put corn syrup in everything? The corn farmers want it to be that way

Yes of course.
App development, finance, and media are not real.

what does app development have to do with anything?

>Be Montana
>have all the food, water and energy you will ever need
>Be California, rob water and energy from all your surrounding states
>be Kansas, literally not need the rest of the world for anything but feed all the major cities.
>be DC, be completely un self sustainable and steal from the rest of the US to feed your decadence
Cities are parasites user.

Yes. I'm growing enough food to last me at least 1 day.

Attached: IMG_20220826_230651.jpg (4032x3024, 2.24M)

whats the foil for?

yes, but actually no. the farm bill provides limited support, what actually got shoved into the farm bill to make it so big was food stamps.

food stamps make up huge majority of money allocated to the "Farm Bill"

I get a lot more food stamps than I used to and boy am I grateful. I've been cooking for hours now.

No.

To keep out light so algae doesn't grow

oh never thought of that

They just larp about it while being tax dollar black holes since they're full of illegals and joggers sucking up welfare on top of welfare sucking farmers.

isn't montana kinda dry?

People in them, yes usually. Not all though. a Select few.

It grows fast because the water has a nutrient solution in it. It will eat all the good stuff and fuck up all your roots.

>montana
>all the food you'll ever need

You know absolutely nothing.

Attached: NFI_State_fig_1.jpg (900x432, 82.84K)

w-what nutrients?

At the moment, no. But if we see a supply line catastrophe, they will be rather quickly.

These guys

Attached: IMG_20220827_001914.jpg (4032x3024, 1.11M)

:(
Because my slow friend; blue states constantly tout high salaries and gdp; but a lot of it is from completely superficial and useless things — like app development.

how do you know how much of each to use and why?

There is a graph on the bottle that tells you how much per gallon. Depends on what stage your plants are in. It's pretty forgiving though, you don't have to be very exact.

If you want to grow undoors I'd start with microgreens. Very easy.

Attached: IMG_20210920_012245.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)