Boomers are mad

Attached: debt.jpg (889x1087, 326.17K)

>gov't forces the debt to be paid to the (((lenders))) before hyperinflation destroys the debt's value
Low IQ zoomer goyim think it's for them lmfao

>retard too worthless to pay denbts doesn't understand what's happening

I don't pay USF taxes, not my problem anymore. Have fun ya bunch of neocom boomer retards, you've earned this shit. I hope they slash social security benefits in half next to forgive even more student debt trap loans.

>Low IQ zoomer goyim think it's for them lmfao

It's hilarious. They don't seem to understand they're still going to be paying it back anyway, only 50x as much via tax slavery.

Yes. In a few years that debt could have been paid off with a few loaves of bread, but now the jews get paid immediately so they can use the money before wee go full Weimar.

>forces the debt to be paid
>Low IQ zoomer goyim think it's for them lmfao
The debt hasn't changed at all, it's just being paid for by all tax payers instead of specifically the people who took the loans. If they hadn't done this, it still would have been paid by the borrowers. As a NEET with more than 10k outstanding loans, I'm quite content. Now all the boomer faggots can pay part of my tab while I continue to relax. Please leave your copes and seethes after the beep.

Attached: ad8VMmZ_460s.jpg (460x261, 20.75K)

The value of the money is decreasing quickly, if you haven't noticed. Do you think it's better to hold debt or cash while that happens? Think through it slowly or find a smart person to explain it to you.

>The value of the money is decreasing quickly, if you haven't noticed.
No shit, it's been decreasing long before today. My options are:
>(a) shit currency and personal debt
>(a) shit currency and -10k in personal debt
I'm gonna go ahead and enjoy option (b), everyone else is taking every gibb they can grab, now it's my turn as a white male to finally get a piece of the pie.

Attached: tumblr_9368405dbc1c00cf9698b09839e60ab9_e561523d_540.jpg (540x356, 43.42K)

Boomers and cuckservatives blown the fuck out

They're furiously looking up counterarguments courtesy of (((Ben Shapiro))) right now, he's been kvetching about this since it happened.

It is of course in your best interest to lick up the crumbs from master's table, and you are happy to do it. Your gov't just prepaid the jews to protect them from incoming hyperinflation, that's all this is about. But go ahead and spit on fellow goyim and rub in their faces that youve got the tastiest crumbs

>as a white male
We all known you're not white

>Your gov't just prepaid the jews to protect them from incoming hyperinflation, that's all this is about.
Yea the Red Uniparty does that too but now some neets are 10k less in direct debt to shekelstein. Drop the sour grapes, cuckservative

Everyone that paid off their debt should be mad, fuck them kids

>this mad about white people finally getting some gibbs
lol, lmao, rofl even

the same neocon faggots who support the ukraine "aid" money too lmfao. they gay go die in a fire quite frankly

>NOOOOO I WAS A SUCH A GOOD GOY!!! OTHER PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE RELIEF

Attached: anime-girl.gif (384x372, 2.48M)

I agree, they’re cashing out before usa implosion. Moving to the next host…

Its a write off it doesnt get paid since the fed originate the loans. This just lowers income to the govt and adds inflation to you pissing your money elsewhere. Shame your school couldn't teach you that. Dunno if you can cope your way out of it either.

Yup. Amazing how for the last 30 trillion in debt they've just been quietly grumbling, but now that mainly white kids get some of that money it's suddenly anudah Shoah. Boomers really are the scum of the Earth, they're just mad they didn't get their cut for the first time in history. I didn't hear a peep out of them about Zion Don's Platinum Plan, in fact they defended it as absolutely necessary.

Attached: pillow.png (1634x348, 65.9K)

>Israel gets 1 teillion over 2 decades
"Anything for our greatest ally."
>students seek relief from the judaic debt-spiral boomers allowed into fruition
WHAT?!?? LISTEN HERE BUCKO WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR THAT DEBT? THAT MONEY COULD'VE GONE TO ISRAEL NIGGERS & CHILD TRANNY SURGERIES INSTEAD!!!!

Attached: 1660499382477840.jpg (224x225, 6.34K)

>omg you're so DUMB, don't you understand that you paying the debt instead of everybody else is a fucking GOOD THING!!!
BAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 208.45K)

>white people finally getting some gibbs
Those are mutually exclusive. If you take gibs, you aren't white, by definition

>Yea the Red Uniparty does that too but now some neets are 10k less in direct debt to shekelstein
And they're going to have to deal with all the IRS agents they hired this year because they "debt relief" is going to increase their tax burden.

>Drop the sour grapes, cuckservative
I really don't give a fuck, it's not like the system would've been magically fixed and all the kikes rooted out if "we" didn't forgive the debt, but zoomers and millennials are retarded for thinking this is going to benefit them in anyway, they'll still have debt because most are in debt for near or over 100k and they're going to have a higher tax bill this year that they'll struggle to pay which will lead them back into struggling to "survive" paycheck to paycheck. They're not going to be able to buy a house, they still have debt. They're not magically going to have more disposable income for more a few months before taxes come due. All they did was pay off the kike bankers right now when the currency is still worth "it".

In the end, we all get fucked and the kikes keep on kiking.

Attached: its-alll-so-tiresome-tired.gif (534x338, 1.45M)

>strawman right from the jidf script

Bingo. And biden gets money from sallie mae the biggest student loan lender since 1978. So this is biden paying himself off. Now that the euro has bittomed out they want to buy up all they can with us dollars before the us dollar crashes in q4 or q1 next year. When the euro stabilizes next year their billions will turn into trillions.

> If you take gibs, you aren't white, by definition
You're right Mr.Shekelberg, it would be wrong for me to accept anything from my government. We exist to fund the government, and the government needs to pay nonwhites, that's the moral way to live. So, should I mail my $10,000 check directly to Israel? What would you prefer.

Attached: anime-girl.gif (640x360, 3.11M)

based neetbro. Literally why contribute to a vile zionist negrified hellhole that's going to collapse anyway. Might as well cash out as it goes south.

Attached: 1661302935039081.jpg (1000x702, 252.85K)