ASEAN

Why are you so worried about China, but not worried about the rising military power that is currently happening in Japan?

Attached: goatse flag.png (1200x800, 71.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chinks suck at war

>Chinks suck at war
Exactly the point of this thread. Nips are the truly the greatest threat to peace in Southeast Asia.

japan's yen is shit now. they can't afford to build a credible military nor compete on an economic level anymore.

>mostly homogenous society
>based, full of virgin QTs and samurai
>technologically advanced
>anime
I, for one, welcome our Japanese overlords.

I don't mind if Japan remilitarizes desu

i had a dream not long ago where australia and japan united and crushed SEA from the top and the bottom at the same time then turned on china once the region was united under one flag
shit was bussin
youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
see you soon, baboy

>technologically advanced
someone has never been to japan nor worked with japs. I like them but man they are slow to change, even to the point they do everything they can to slow adoption of new tech.

Attached: 1656324971682.png (1062x1834, 532.25K)

they do. but they outnumber us by a lot

Oh no a high IQ population that built a high trust and high technology society has a strong military said no one ever. Nips should burn the fake training wheels constitution that America forced on them and draft a new refreshed one for the true post WWII era.

you are SEA whether you like it or not
and china is coming

天皇陛下万歲!

>hey guys myanmar is bad mmkay?
>*gets replaced by a new alliance biden just pulls out of his ass some day*
>military
>threat

low population, already lost once, and quite badly. don't get me wrong, i wish the japanese weren't so preoccupied with copying western culture.

yawn
changdonesians like yourself won't survive it, i have no hard feelings towards the real ones

Japan is a Zog vassal state, it won't do anything in East Asia without Israel's (through the US) permission.

Attached: 1637700873980.jpg (1124x1024, 182.89K)

I wish the Emperor of Japan would become based again ;_; Be more tough and force the people to start focusing on creating families and not jerking off to hentai

Attached: Cutiepie.webm (1066x600, 2.92M)

im gonna come to your bungalow and throw a flip flop at your forehead, you fucking deep fried food eating fat ass

Lmao their guards can't even prevent Abe from getting assassinated. They can't even do much without getting approval from the U.S. and remember their recent debacle with Kuril islands with Russia.

cont.

which isn't to say that they shouldn't adopt western culture, but rather, western culture, or what i consider to be such, is not so superficial. i appreciate western ideals and principles, and it is these that others should consider rather than prostrating before contemporary trends in our cheap, counterfeit western mass media.

this japanese girl looks chinese af