I fell for the tradepill thanks to this board and pic related sums up my existence every day after breaking my back at...

I fell for the tradepill thanks to this board and pic related sums up my existence every day after breaking my back at work
I'm sore all the time
My fingers are sore when I make a fist
I worked 62 hours this week and only made 1100 from it
This shit is so fucking gay
Anyone reading this, stay in school you do not want this life, to even call it a life would be an understatement

Attached: artworks-000206371365-8mfpw3-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40.77K)

Thanks for paying for my student loan forgiveness

>I fell for the tradepill thanks to this board and pic related sums up my existence every day after breaking my back at work
I'm sore all the time
My fingers are sore when I make a fist
I worked 62 hours this week and only made 1100 from it
This shit is so fucking gay
Anyone reading this, stay in school you do not want this life, to even call it a life would be an understatement

Attached: A548D983-A9E6-41BB-93E1-84225F64F6B4.png (1024x576, 627.88K)

Fuck you

learn to code during free time, put self make project on github, get programmer job

What do you do? My college life is just typing on a computer all day you can't call it a life either.

What a lazy faggot

Wax on, wax off my bed, little man XD

no refunds

soak your hand in epsoms salt + water fren

im guna give you the meme because its not a meme for no reason.

learn to code man.

react. node. mysql. job.

Civil crew doing underground piping work/demolition

Read, my , lips,
No new taxes

I don't get it.

lol faggot

>I worked 62 hours this week and only made 1100 from it
Shaking salt on French Fries isn't a "trade", """Doreen""".

Attached: proletariat 22.jpg (2550x3300, 1.62M)

I know that feel. I used to work the shittiest trade out there: concrete. My body would be so fucking beat down 24/7, especially my legs and feet. Now I'm a truck driver so it's easy on the body but it gets me fat as fuck.

I don't believe in myself enough to learn these things. It just seems impossible.

It’s a reference to the movie “The Karate Kid”, where a mexican gets bullied by a tall blonde kid and has to get trained by a midget japanese elder to bully him back.

I took the pilot-pill. I make roughly $80/hr, get free stays in boojie hotels and fuck desperate flight attendants all the time. Trades are a joke kids, stay in school.

Attached: pilotpepe.jpg (1234x1024, 106.65K)

don't stay in school
build something on your own
school only leads to the same place - working for somebody else, which literally means you are trading valuable life energy for only money. meanwhile your boss owns your product and also gets paid.
if you work for yourself (starting a business, creating art, developing games or apps, writing music, etc) you own both the production as well as getting paid. that's where you want to be. school is a waste of time, it is the easier road that leads nowhere but old age with nothing but a few dollars in the bank.

Attached: 16595025640514542.jpg (300x244, 24.14K)

Did you have to take the psyop injection in order to keep your job?

Attached: Labor Lesson.png (1920x1504, 408.18K)

the idea in trades is to work your way up to the jobs where you delegate the back-breaking to other people

was*
you need a bachelor degree for most of those now lel

have you considered not being a little pussy?

>1100 for 62 hours
You're doing it wrong.

Do it for the next 50 years or die.

It isn't. Trust me bro.

Start with HTML and CSS. Then learn Javascript. These are the prerequisites to learn ReactJS. That's your client technology.

Then since you already know JavaScript, you can pick up NodeJS in almost no time since its written with JavaScript. There's your server technology.

Then pick up MySQL. There's your database technology. Post your discord ID and I'll DM you and even help you personally if you want. No foolin'.

It's a really steep learning curve at first but anyone can do it. You will be lost for a while in the beginning. You wont make high end salary unless you are good with math or specialized. It's worth it.

What do you consider making high end salary? I make $75k with just a few years experience as a web developer and honestly I could be doing better I just got lazy about job hunting.

Im actually hunting right now and its looking promising that I'm going to be getting close to or maybe breaking $100k here real soon. I'm 27.

I forgot to mention this is without math or being "specialized."

I was a tile installer. Every day was hell unless you were doing residential for someone, which my company never did. There were some sites where you would have to drive 2 or 3 hours just to get to the job site, so you'd have to wake up at 3 or 4 am, just to be at the site by 7, and you wouldn't get out until around 5, then drive the 2 or 3 hours back home. Then eat and immediately go back to sleep just to repeat this routine for 5 days out of your week, for a month or two, because you might be building all the bathrooms for a business.

Also everyone will be pissy at your job site and ready to fight you like it's prison, and other guys in different fields will be working on the job site and they don't give a shit about your job and will wreck and destroy anything you're doing, such as electricians and plumbers. I had one job where the electricians wrecked an entire college football team's swimming pool and locker room we tiled, because they tracked a bunch of epoxy all over the tiles. So for two weeks we had to come back and try and clean and scrub the tiles every day to try and fix it, and every time it wouldn't fix, so all the tiles were now cloudy. And the only way to fix it would be to tear out all the tile and start over.

Yeah that’s cool and all, but C++ and LUA are far better

i tried to warn you faggots, trades are hell.
t.carpenter

That's wack my nigga
I'm a level 2 apprentice electrician and I make way more than you
24 hourly, time and a half after 8 hours, time snd a half Saturdays, double time after 8 hours, double time all day Sunday and triple time on holidays.

I don't know much of c++ and nothing of Lua, but I do know a good amount of Java and C# and I think you're wrong. That type of coding / programming work isn't nearly as fun or interesting at all.

make more than who and what do you make? lmao. Also post age.