The bar is open

What are the political implications of drinking alone on a Friday night? Nothing but frens here.

Attached: 1659245541570246.jpg (1280x720, 518.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunstonhall.org/learn/learning-from-home/cooking-and-drinking/colonial-cocktails-make-18th-century-punch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do I cope with being a SEA mutt? Probably drinking.

Mojito on the house for you, fren.
You're only as low as you think you are.

henlo frens

Attached: 1661059519997940.png (1500x1000, 2.05M)

Get me a rum on the rocks, everything is becoming less fun, I want kiwifarms back fuck these trannies they should be mocked into suicide.

Yeah I hear ya, the color is slowly being drained from the world and even internet mockery is being phased out

Excellent picrel, user.
Jannies banned me for creating a thread like this a few weeks ago, when it used to be a /pol regular by some Austrianon. Have been trying to keep it going.

Anything my country produces isn't a soft cultural power, but that's for the better.

Two double Kraken on the rocks coming at you.

Turned 18 yesterday...
Been waiting to be legally treated as a human for a long time, but now... well I've just come to the realization I'm still a slave if I have no money.

All I've ever wanted was a cabin in the woods. Even a girl I could do without. I just want the cabin. I've been priced out of everything. Why does everything have a price?

Attached: 1660433178964827.jpg (2500x1667, 644.05K)

You're not legally treated correctly in America anyways. Come to SEA. We will treat you well.

Might have a near-beer in the back for you.
So you can be a slave to debt all of your life, user. That's what (((they))) want.
Work hard, be mentally and physically strong, save money by not wasting it on vices and goyslop.

I don't like Asians, but thanks man.

Why not? Did the Koreans ruin it for you?

Need another, SEAnon? On the house, for you.

Can we play cards here barkeep?

What’s everyone’s favorite card game?

Can we have a gin rummy tournament? $5 but in.

Attached: 1FD9A125-B328-4225-820F-0CC44F754130.jpg (2239x3654, 1.99M)

>Jannies banned me for creating a thread like this a few weeks ago,
They b& me regular. I've stepped in for Austrianon I keep them running as well. We had a decent barfren thread 2 nights ago. Jannies usually nuke the thread around 50-100 posts.

Attached: 1661555576265198.jpg (1028x1126, 126.73K)

Absolutely. Best part is is that there is no house. What are you drinking, fren?

I wish I could afford to drink

Doing God's work, fren. I must have missed that one. And yeah, they nuke the shit out of these.

I've got a couple thousand saved up. I'm thinking of just heading out innawoods with a hatchet and seeing how long I can survive. I may end up as a missing 411 case, but whatever. Just tired of all of the "humanity". I can't stand all of the mexicans, negroes, and bluepilled whites. The city is killing me.

Fuck, I hate to abandon my own thread, but I need to go. The bar is in your hands, user

I would love to have a punch bowl brought to the table with 8 cups. Anyone who sits down has to play cards and help drink the punch. Nobody can leave the table until the punch is all gone.

gunstonhall.org/learn/learning-from-home/cooking-and-drinking/colonial-cocktails-make-18th-century-punch/

Attached: F8F1EDAB-EA48-434E-A0A7-F85C13D87F3C.jpg (1024x814, 215.1K)

Hey Klaus, you ever get that cockroach milk in? If not give me my usual Bangs on the rocks.

Attached: 1640033080326.jpg (200x180, 7.34K)

Come over to the big round table and help us drink the punch that I ordered fren.

It was the Filipinos.
They're not the bad, actually. It's just that I can't indentify with them. Also the anime. I've always naturally been repulsed by it. I think it's because they kept trying to show me hentai when I was young.

>tfw developed an allergy to beer all of a sudden

It’s bullshit. I have some bourbon but afraid it will cause a reaction too.

I'm listening to HAM boomers at the moment. Anyone want to take over the bar, frens?

Are you hapa? I've got advice for you if you are.

Could be gluten intolerance, fren

I live in Hawaii, btw. I'm going back soon as well.

No. I'm a anglo-german mutt.