STILL VOTING TRUMP

STILL VOTING TRUMP

Attached: 1660971474810376.jpg (996x886, 294.36K)

Both are top shelf.

would. both. hard

Race traitors.

Tell us about your idea for a buddy cop kino starring these two.

given that the guy on the right is a biological female, I would
the right is white, no?

this
>A mamzer shall not enter into the congregation of God; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of God

>Get asian gf
>Use her adoration of my whiteness to turn her goth
The ultimate fusion.

I am a white British man married to a Mongolian woman and we have children.

Mongolians and Brits are the two greatest conquerors in history. America is a pathetic empire who, while strongest now, has won practically zero wars without help and will be a footnote in history in 100 years.

And that's not even mentioning the fact you are the literal mutt nation that worships niggers.

I'm jewish

Attached: 1657672891662.gif (320x352, 837.36K)

patrician

Attached: the-fly.seth-brundle.jpg (1920x1080, 852.85K)

>voting

do you have mongoloid children?

Attached: downsyndrome.jpg (300x250, 13.65K)

Mongols were subhuman retards that got lucky by spawning in on top of the best horses in the world.

Aryan sperm should conquer every womb including the rival, the enemy and the dumb brute savage.

Let America see total warfare in it’s heartland before counting us out.

They were backwater nomads who took over the world due to having genius leaders with nothing but horse and arrow.

You have all the advantages of the best military in the world and lose to Vietnamese rice farmers and Afghan shephards.

Your Republic was stolen in the dead of night in the 2020 election and you did nothing despite having the most well armed population in the world.

>Your Republic was stolen in the dead of night in the 2020 election
It was stolen when the Federal Reserve was established.

still voting bolsonaro

Attached: 1661161280649875.jpg (224x226, 16K)

Your founding fathers gave you all the tools you need to fight this shit, they were probably the greatest nation founders in history...and you lost it.

I'm not trying to attack you, it's just sad. The declaration is the greatest political document in history and you threw it away.

ugh. annoying...

you know most girls DO want childrent hat look like them right...

>Trump rapes a child and murders your mom
>"STILL VOTING TRUMP

Attached: Em6YbbrWMAAivt6.jpg (866x900, 92.29K)