Blackpilled

Have you watched his last episode about Robert Mathews group The Order? This guy was complaining about ZOG in 1983.

odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/patcon5

Attached: proxy-image (20).jpg (900x900, 36.12K)

blackpills are worthless

You know what? I'm tired of antisemism. Why are the majority of financial institutions in the United States owned by Irish Americans? Why do none of these ever go belly up but every major financial crisis a Jewish brokerage or commerical bank goes bankrupt and gets swallowed up by the irish? Why has almost every single US president and politician had irish descent?

Even Obama was an Irish niggre

Attached: 1200px-President_Barack_Obama.jpg (1200x1499, 306.37K)

Seriously the fucking symbol of American imperialism is an Irish name

Attached: McDonald's_logo.svg.png (220x167, 9.33K)

>I'm tired of antisemism.
too fucking bad kike.

Attached: who controls your mind.jpg (1601x1300, 677.28K)

They serve fucking potatoes and beef patties the Irish are tired of everyone blaming world domination on the Jews

Attached: h-mcdonalds-2-Cheeseburger-Extra-Value-Meals_1-3-product-tile-desktop.jpg (830x516, 50.03K)

Jews are human, you are not. FUCK NAZIS.

Yes

seethe jew

Attached: 1583664116250.jpg (4096x4084, 3.39M)

Are you going to eat your potato or are you going to drink it, you leprechaun piece of shit

Attached: 1575224271186.png (720x735, 576.28K)

>muh irish
seethe more, kike

Attached: filthy fucking kike.jpg (814x681, 93.65K)

Yes, its great. His entire PatCon series is fucking gold. I had never heard of Matthews before. He opened my eyes, just knowing that they tried to pull it off. Can't believe a group actually replicated themselves after the Order in the TD. DStack tried to claim his methods were wrong because they didn't work, but hindsight is 20/20.
I love how the glowniggers jumped early into this one trying to sabotage the thread. Stay on topic faggots.

I love it when you Jews try to air your grievances as if your crimes don’t eclipse them all.

The ginger ape thinks it can outsmart a human

Attached: 73.jpg (647x609, 304.81K)

Arent these all owned by Jews at the higher level anyway?

He finds a lot of rare history. I don't envy him watching thousands of hours of old footage to find good clips for his shows.

If you have not watched Blackpilled's PatCon series on Odysee or Bitchute then you're missing out. It put the entire Waco/Ruby Ridge/OKC Bombing in a perspective that really moved me. I have studied these things extensively before but the way he put it all together and his perspective on things hits the nail on the fucking head.

Shut up, cracker.

Fuck glowniggers and fuck kikes, all hail the cactuspill!

There are two things I really enjoy about his content. One, he tells the truth, fearlessly. Two, he is entertaining while doing it.

>retarded faggot, one dollar

I disagree with him about Tucker. I like Tucker and I don't think he is CIA. Just b/c somebody's dad was in there (a long time ago) and because you applied yourself, doesn't mean you are. I mean, he can only say so much and still say on air. Obviously.

The fact that he's on air, at all.