Herod the (((Idumean)))

Wikipedia--''Herod was born in (or around) 72 BCE[9] in Idumea, south of Judea.[10] He was the second son of Antipater the Idumaean (113/114-43 BCE)), a high-ranking official under ethnarch Hyrcanus II, and Cypros, a Nabatean Arab princess from the city of Petra (in present-day Jordan). Herod's father was by descent an Edomite; his ancestors had converted to Judaism. Herod was raised as a Jew.Strabo, a contemporary of Herod, held that the Idumaeans, whom he identified as of Nabataean origin, constituted the majority of the population of Western Judea, where they commingled with the Judaeans and adopted their customs. This is a view shared also by some modern scholarly works which consider Idumaeans as of Arab or Nabataean origins. Thus Herod's ethnic background was Arab on both sides of his family.''

The Pharisees & Sadducces (whom the Rabbinic Talmudic Jews trace their lineage from) are ethnically Edomites, and hence not Israelites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great

Attached: herod.jpg (744x1022, 215.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R46zJYUbMdE&t=2133s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KJV Malachi 1:4
‘’Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.’’

Attached: 95ecad4899176a451612fac98dd41366.jpg (600x951, 119.39K)

Under the definition of Edom/Edomites
"Descendants of Esau mixed with Canaanites, Kennites, Hittites, and Amorites - The seed Line of New Testament Jews of which the Pharisees were part. Edom is Modern Jewry. " - Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 ed. Vol. 5, P. 41

"The Jewish religion is from the Pharisees. The Talmud is the most important member of that literature" - Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. 8. P. 474

"Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an Ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew" - 1980 Jewish Almanac, P. 3

"No one can deny that the Jews are a most unique and unusual people. That uniqueness exists because of their Edomite Heritage. You cannot be English Jews. We are a race, and only as a race can we perpetuate. Out mentality is of Edomite character, and different from that of an Englishman. Enough Subterfuges! Let us assert openly that we are International Jews!" - Manifesto of the World Jewish Federation. January 1, 1935 through its spokesperson Gerald Soman.

Attached: josephus Edomites.jpg (768x603, 299.87K)

Nobody cares about your kike bullshit, White nigger! Bix nood muffuga Herod be Edomite n sheeit! Sicarii, Nigga!!! Christian Identity adherents are human scum and they should be looked on as niggers.

seethe edomite

>And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith Yahweh, Israel is my son, even my firstborn
>And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of Man.

>I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
>I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.
>I was sent only to help God's lost sheep—the people of Israel.
>I was sent only to the people of Israel! They are like a flock of lost sheep.

Attached: 1661085186816.jpg (2896x2512, 1.57M)

another interesting bit surrounding herod is that the 3 wise men were zoroastrian priest
they were following a prophecy set by zoroaster himself
he calls these magi or zoroastrains and tries to get them to tell him where jesus was
they wouldn't and he killed all the infants he could trying to find the zoroastrian prophecy child jesus

what a psychopath

youtube.com/watch?v=R46zJYUbMdE&t=2133s

Attached: 1658856488484.png (864x1322, 1.11M)

why do you think its some sort of secret herod was an edomite, that is why the jews hate him

the jews are him

Attached: 1640709563761.jpg (1240x1901, 875.26K)

Imagine being obsessed with sandpeople history and mythology

then why dose he make them seethe so much

thanks for dropping by user

Yeah ok they’re gross we don’t like them that’s already been established so WHAT is the point of this thread?

they don't but if they did it'd be cause he failed to kill jesus then jesus was able to call them out as fake chosen
>And you took up the tent of Moloch, and the star of the god Remphan, the images which you made to worship; and I will remove you beyond Babylon.
>Note this: I will make those from the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you.

Attached: 1659860764246.png (918x1082, 1.52M)

No problem, why do you learn the history and beliefs of a foreign people instead of your own?

>they don't
yea they do i see you nothing about jews

getting rid of the jewish baggage that unduly bogs down Christian ethics and theology, including a sense of racial exclusivity.

Thank you brother and bless you for telling the truth. Christ is king.

we are British people living on the opposite side of the Earth user, and those British people...did they sprout from the soil like an apple tree?

British annals (not the gay post ww2 ones) have it that the Britons came from Phoenicia, Egypt, Troad (Troy), and Greece.

A tree without roots withers and dies, our roots go deeper than Europe.

the jews descend from esau the same as he does
they don't hate him

but they themselves are hated
>And Esau was a designing and deceitful man, one who hunted after the hearts of men and inveigled them, and Esau was a valiant man in the field, and in the course of time went as usual to hunt; and he came as far as the field of Seir, the same is Edom.
>I have loved you,’” says the LORD. But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’ ‘Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?’ the LORD says. ‘Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.
>And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

Attached: 1639697250605.png (474x474, 310.78K)

Jews know their own origins also. It’s only the oblivious goyim that miss it.
>YGOY4T

Attached: 28EAC0D6-D9F9-47B7-9C5E-F440A9A5F240.jpg (741x526, 160.66K)

> British annals (not the gay post ww2 ones) have it that the Britons came from Phoenicia, Egypt, Troad (Troy), and Greece.
Lmao no

have you read Geoffrey of Monmouth

why is his face nig while his arms are white?

most jews are equally as duped as Judeo-Christians into thinking they are Israel, and not a brood of mutts. Ethnology is central to religion, and especially Christianity.

Let me guess he was a christcuck?

do christcucks ever think about anything other than the comings and goings and doings of their favorite desert rats?

lol it really gets the jews mad when you point out they're edomites

Conceded

can you name a British chronicler in history who was not a Christian?