Have you fortified your home from the 87,000 IRS agents yet?

Have you fortified your home from the 87,000 IRS agents yet?

Attached: 1655266209984.jpg (1080x1080, 94.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1bvGHW02Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: C44FBC65-0157-4D8E-98C0-4C99D22995B4.jpg (1080x1080, 314.33K)

Wait... is that suggesting that's a bad idea? Does it split the door frame or something like that?

>Your home
>The Landlord
I thought America had a fuckload of land

makes it to you cant barge down the door as easily.

What the fuck will that do? Even crackheads know how to bust open a door with a crowbar or a bottle jack.

Decking screws are galvanized steel.
Drywall screws are cheap zinc.

No they don’t lol
Once again, cheese boy thinking he’s the cheese, mhm.

>Does it split the door frame or something like that?
I don't see that happening.

did nigga over heer cheesin bruh on GOD lmao dilate nigger wew lad surfs up #patriotsareincontrol

you're kinda cheesed to poop though

>GoSn6n3R
This Id is saying something…
Go Snigger?
Go Snexner?

We do op image is ironically assuming we're all poor retard liberals, that's why he put a black guy with a hardhat in it

Nobody who knocks on my door on feddy boi tax robber baron's behalves wants to survive the encounter and go home any more than anyone who tries to fist fight a lion. I call it the Bill Cooper defense, because it's not like there's a future with a wife and kids I have to live for, I might as well make sacrifices to Kali from these fuckers who don't wanna leave me the fuck alone

Attached: george-redreev-kali3000.jpg (1260x1920, 576.9K)

no that's how i found it. I've already done it to my door.

Imagine how mad the guys busting your door down would get if it wouldn't bust down.

How to get murder goddess gf

would give you plenty of time to 'react'

or if it was full of tannerite and fentanyl

>87,000 IRS agents yet?
doesn't everyone already work for the irs?

Attached: layne stayley.jpg (479x640, 28.05K)

>tfw no glownigger stormtroopers to torture

Attached: dayumwoman32443.gif (300x420, 3.97M)

I’m guessing you have no crackheads in the suburbs where you live. I’ve seen one defeat a $400 U-lock with a sledgehammer and a 2x4. He just propped the 2x4 into the lock base where the U connects and hit it with a sledgehammer 3 times.

>How to make the feds go from 1-2 hits to bust it open to 7 or so.

OP is cheesed to poop!

I live in Japan, if I put up a "do not disturb" sign it's like having diplomatic immunity.

Make sure to drill 1/16 - 1/8" pilot hole for the screws. If you just drill the screws in all willy nilly, itll split the wood spart when the screws go in. If you drill a little hole for the screw to go in, the threads will bite down on the surrounding wood without weakening the integrity of the beams, plus the screws will have a stronger anchor point

Based and polite society pilled.

cheesed to poop

ok david

good point thank you very much

OP is cheesed to boot!

OP is cheesed to poop!

Wat.

Galvanized means zinc coated and zinc is more expensive than steel.

yeah, that's the idea. Those extra 5 seconds will give you time to arm yourself with the gun you keep next to your bed and get ready for your finest hour.

Attached: 1643888311419.jpg (960x936, 122.19K)

imagine not having a steel frame + door that's tied into a concrete wall.

El Chapo's raid took 10 minutes to break down the door
youtube.com/watch?v=n1bvGHW02Bg

inb4 plasma cutter and thermite

Attached: vvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg (1536x864, 60.12K)

Unfunny fag

FPBP

Attached: slide 4.jpg (517x1024, 87.22K)

Most locks can be defeated with the proper application of brute force.

The more you know.

OP is cheesed to poop!

Idk why she likes me, man. It's not easy to be a child of Kali, but I am convinced the loves me. She is real, a hard and difficult part of this existence, but embracing her instead of resisting her is best.

Attached: kali_1920px.jpg (1920x1698, 321.55K)

home door locks can also be very easily picked by machine, people aren't running fucking squires these days, they have home depot locks

Are those sausages

is that the device that makes glocks fully auto? fucking based, i missed out tho, then they got pulled

You’re a party pooper; cheesed to poop you!

Attached: 1660609575801070.webm (640x360, 2M)

Report all onlyfans thots

Make memes that all 87k irs agents will be used to go after thots

Also memes about how they will go after the art gender studies students with the college debt relief

Attached: 4102EFD2-CD8E-48A2-B9AB-7F529EF05DBD.jpg (1242x1467, 978.43K)

I have trenched my whole property and placed plastic lines, aka a sprinkler system. If I press a button or leave the property while the system is armed. Those pipes fill with propane and NOx. and then several ignitors go set it all off. I hope one day to have the huge FBI presents on my property.

OP IS CHEESED TO POOP

Attached: cheesed.png (500x500, 104.69K)

There is still a 1/1000 chance a crazed young man born in the wrong generation storms your house with a knife or sword

yes, "DANGER" is sort of like chorizo, "EXPLOSIVE" is the brand, owned by Tyson foods.

this man is making revenuer motels

Attached: roach-motel.jpg (238x210, 17.39K)

I don't get it. Why would longer screws be bad?

Get in my shizo level faggot!

Attached: Picsart_22-08-27_05-26-43-275.jpg (3464x3464, 337.71K)

Guys, don't do this. It releases nerve gas.

I thought it was supposed to be 6 in screws

fucking based

That is true. Doors are filled with nerve gas to deter forced entry. Those long screws would certainly pierce the internal tank.

Attached: 1631767848679.jpg (506x600, 41.45K)

IRS agents aint shit. They aren't federal employees and have no authority to do anything at all except file paperwork and court charges. If the shit ever does hit the fan, like half the states in the country will outlaw the IRS from operating within their state.

Chances are if they come for you it won't be at your home where you can potentially fend them off, they'll surround you in the grocery store parking lot with your kids in the car and visiting the mutant societal rejects they'll be hiring they won't hesitate to kill your entire family.

Attached: 1655266276379.jpg (1080x1080, 90.49K)