It’s truly wild, isn’t it?

Isn’t it crazy how the only people you hear complaining about student debt relief are rich people? They had their college paid for by family money, and many of them have received hundreds of thousands of debt forgiveness themselves- but as soon as any average people get the same benefits as they got they freak out.

Attached: D9357915-885E-4743-92A4-FB384D71C610.jpg (1170x1588, 468.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSuSg6gsnmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

60 eggs were $6.53 now the same 60 eggs are $15.

>hello fellow hard workers

I kinda want to do a trade, but I don't want to be electrocuted or get poop water diseases. And I'm lazy. Gonna head back to College and get my art degree.

>female
opinion discarded.

>wuman in workplace?
youtube.com/watch?v=FSuSg6gsnmc

Blame the people who set up the Student Loan grift in the first place.

>one person says its ok so it must be alright
kill yourself

hair color and or style of glasses is a 100% indicator of someones politics

Why would I wear a hard hat or get a real job when I can get paid twice as much with soft skills like communicating like a confident white man and not being autistic?

become a neet

Im in the trades and I think we should make everything free. Everything should be free, and everyone should get 1 million dollars an hour minimum wage and work 1 hr. A week.

>60 eggs were $6.53
why do you insist on buying such cheap bottom of the barrel shitty torture-factory crap eggs

Attached: 1630982997154.png (1225x713, 414.92K)

>lmao
>cope harder
Totally not a disingenuous grifter tranny janny pretending to be a blue collar rural person

>Government creates problem
>Government creates solution
>Wagies stay mad
The circle of life.

The colleges need to pay the students debts. They failed . The useless degrees, liberal arts trash. After the useless degrees.

>female tradesman
lmao, ok

What's an easy way to do that? I don't have rich parents and I'd like to have my own house.

Only rich people understand economics

People dont talk about how high school is also a waste of some peoples time. Like niggers cant read or do math anyways, why do we make them go to school?

Um... an electrician with blackened hands needs to be fired.

fuck that. I didn't go to college because my family was poor and I didn't think the debt would be worth it. I started learning to code when I was 17 and am a software engineer at a fagman company now, ~10 years later. I don't want my tax dollars to pay for people's poor decisions

That woman/man/whatever is retarded.

Sales?

>female electricians feelings on national debt and international monetary policy
this is why the right to vote needs to be restricted

Probably a the safety bitch or something.

union trades are fucking trash

that being said, its obvious our money is worth piss so a debt jubilee is gonna happen whether boomers want it to or not. plan accordingly

there is also nothing less attractive than a bitch trying to act like a man or act "hard" its pathetic and women that have to work are the retards of women, if I was a woman I would just be a fucking neet and get free shit all day and have sex anytime I want, fucking retarded bitch playing with stop sign flags.

also heavy core work/hard labor type things like digging and repetative lumber lifting shit destroys female fertility and often causes problems with their hole because they don't have strong pelvic floors like males because women were designed by god to be neets that raise kids and maintain the tribal area and do food prep shit

t. carpenterfag

this^
pol needs a handy guide on how to NEET

Attached: 1660945241001410.webm (640x640, 2.7M)

There's no such thing as "debt forgiveness" in America. Someone will pay.

It's selective communism. It means everything in that country is collapsing.