I am tired of hatred

Everything seems somehow wrong these days.
I guess, all the globohomo shit going on in the West and in the US particularly should please me. I think I have the right of blood to hate the United States, given some of the events of the past.
I am half Serbian, half Russian and I have reason to keep a grude against the US. But among my feelings there is one that stands out for me. It's a feeling of wrongness.
To some extent, the histories of our peoples are similar to each other, albeit with a difference of several centuries. Our ancestors left their native lands and at the cost of many lives, they won their right to live in places where we now belong: the whole new continent for one nation, another one took it's 1/3 of Eurasia, and the other folk is now placed on the most schizophrenic peninsula of Europe.
However, taking advantage of their position of power, the States decided that they could tear my homeland apart. And modern Russia, my mother's Rodina, is trying to play the same game, but it turns out much worse.
But I have to say that as a child, I, in fact, admired the history of the United States. The colonial period, the revolution, the Westward expansion and so on - it was breathtaking. And of course, american architecture, sculpture... Even now one of my favorite artists is Andrew Wyeth, lol.
Oh, and the overall beauty of North America! That's an amazing continent, for sure. The beauty and mystery of American nature excites me. I wish I could get lost for a while among the forests and mountains of North America.
Anyway, I understand that there is a huge cultural difference between us, our worldviews almost diverge in a diametrically opposite direction. Our peoples have probably passed all possible points of no return.
But I'm tired of this hatred, I'm tired of holding a grudge. We're all rolling into a deep dark abyss and I can already hear it's rumbling.
I am somehow sorry that we could not become friends. Anyway, good day to you and God bless us all.

Attached: ff1.jpg (1656x1243, 383.64K)

Yeah that’s good and all, but Ghostbusters is still the best movie ever made. Any Forums approved, final movie to watch before you die!

kys fag murica number one

nah just joking i hope your enjoy life lad
also this new captcha is shit

Cry me a river you fuckers sided againdt Germany now we are about to live hell fuck Russia and USA fucking golems

Yeah, not sure that's true that we're really hugely different. but when you got jews in charge of shit, they can't stop stealing from anyone and everyone, and they want you guys fighting each other right now so they can steal from all of us.
The US is gonna pay the bill in inflation, and you guys are paying the cost in young death.
And all the profits go to corporations and conglomerates that are owned by the IMF banks.

Thanks, bud!
>new captcha is shit
I'm getting used to it. But it's still better than 2ch one imo.

That’s okay fren.

Actually, we were expecting something like this. Even before the massive propaganda processing.
It may sound strange, but aggression was felt in everything, not only in relation to Ukraine. But instead of going inward, it spilled out.
Yes, not all Russians are ready to fraternize with Ukrainians, many feel hostility. But there was no desire to fight.
I think we've all been very well fooled. It's terrible that we didn't mind.

I think I'll rewatch it. Lol, I still remember how those hellhounds scared the shit out of me.

I’ve thought the same, we both expended one east one west, both of us were once based, cowboy and country folk still are based here.
Anyways I dont have the energy to write a big exposition like you but best of luck and no hate. I consider us lost cousins

No tears in this thread, only frens.

Attached: i-support-the-current-fren-and-thats-you-pepe-the-frog.jpg (735x734, 159.25K)

Russia is a fascinating and beautiful country
The hatred between Russia and the US makes no sense
I theorize that there are three root causes
1. Our main "leaders" are all around 80 years old. They were young adults at the height of the Cold War, which shaped their worldview.
2. The politically powerful American arms industry has a near-monopoly in much of the world. Normalizing relations with Russia would introduce a serious competitor to the market.
3. Russian culture is based and redpilled. A healthy cultural exchange would seriously harm globohomo's ability to feminize and homosexualize western men.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one. Also
>country folk still are based here
Although we don't have cowboys, country folk is still alive and based here too. Pity, the government is doing its best to get rid of them.
Take care of yourself!

Da si mi ziv i zdrav jos 100 godina!

America does have some beautiful nature. I still have so much to explore. You sound like you have a good heart. That little bitch Anne Frank was right. There are good people everywhere.

Attached: Sunrise-photo-showing-what-makes-the-Smoky-Mountain-smoky.jpg (999x667, 40.57K)

I ti, prijatelju

These old faggots are guided by the rule of "divide and rule", and in this they are definitely united.
But their age is coming to an end. So I still have hope that we will have enough sense not to step on the same rake in the face of globohomo.
I wish you luck, fren.

Russia is rad my man, it'd be cool if the government would chill out and I could come visit. As it stand though I'd be too worried about getting Griner'd. Either way the average American doesn't hate the average Russian, we're just both caught in the grind wheels.

>I still have so much to explore.
So do I and the first on my list is Karelia. Although, one life is just not enough to explore every place I wanted, hopefully one day I'll make it to the mount Sneffels. Astonishing!

Attached: 1506859986141941300.jpg (500x750, 103.12K)

>Astonishing!
You sound like you need to learn game and explore some pussy

fuck off and die NATOcuck