What is the target audience of these "Chyna will collapse in 5 minutes" videos? There are literally hundreds of them

What is the target audience of these "Chyna will collapse in 5 minutes" videos? There are literally hundreds of them.

Attached: 99989.png (540x378, 237.21K)

Delusional mutts.

Westerners who are coping.
They've been regurgitating the same shit since the 60s.

Easy advertising money.

2 more weeks.

3 more days*

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 10.51.59 PM.png (1115x588, 831.87K)

Lots of money in the cope market

Attached: file.png (1288x647, 1.05M)

amerimutts are very deranged

US propaganda machine got a massive injection of taxpayer money, so it is running into overdrive, regardless of how effective it is.

Angry seething fat fuck americans

If this happens, China will be forced to blame the Capitalists for sabotaging them. Then, China will have to choice but to retaliate militarily.

If this happens, China will be forced to blame the Capitalists for sabotaging them. Then, China will have no choice but to retaliate militarily.

boomers and zoomers who haven't been redpilled yet

Low-IQ white peepol. These tards will believe anything just as long as it's pro-Zog propaganda.

Attached: 24412421.png (472x613, 696.91K)

Won’t happen. US will prop them up to avoid collapse so California house prices dont crash

I am almost certain it's western propaganda. All these gay youtubers are paid influences for anti-china consent. Sus as fuck.
Laowhy86 and Churchill customs never sat right with me

Now that actually makes sense.
I see this happen in Marketing a lot. Same spiel - Some Company pays well for many Marketing Campaigns. Suddenly even the most ineffective narratives and the weirdest placements pop up.
Marketing material is replaced and thrown in the trash constantly instead of refurbished (such as casings for display items and such).

Oh and of course the dreaded "marketing gift" epidemic hits your store, with hundreds of weird branded gifts from pens over lollipops to energy drinks or erasers.

The contract was signed, the money was handed out, it must be spent to be justified later. Aaaaaand there it goes...

Weird as hell.

>Not cashing in on this obvious cash cow gravy train
>Make stupid vid
>Get 200,000 views
>Profit
Poor stay poor.

nobody they're bot videos with bot watchers.

boomers and military boys

came here to say this