U.S. woman stabbed 14 times by Somali migrant, media go dark

Morgan Evenson was walking home in downtown Minneapolis on the evening of Aug. 13 when a black man got out of his car, chased her down, tackled her and repeatedly thrust a 3-4-inch blade into her flailing body.

The 26-year-old computer-store clerk frantically fought back, kicking, scratching and screaming for help.

At some point, neighbors heard her screams and came to her aid. Her attacker – described as a Somali man in his early 20s, about 5-foot-7 with a slight build and wearing grey stone-washed jeans – fled.

Evenson was left bleeding on the curb with 14 stab wounds on her arms, neck and back. Her kidney was lacerated. She was lucky to survive.

It happened while she was walking home from the Apple Store, where she worked, about eight blocks away from her apartment. That's when the man attacked her for no apparent reason. Police, who have not made any arrests in the case, are calling it a botched robbery.

Evenson told KSTP she struggled with her attacker at the corner of 32nd Street and Fremont Avenue and she considers herself lucky to be alive.

"It was horrifying, because I could feel something that felt like it was stinging me, but it was him stabbing me," she said. "Doctor's told me I had 14 wounds that needed stitches, including a lacerated kidney."

Evenson told KSTP her main concern now is getting better and helping police find whoever did this so he cannot do it again.

"I cannot imagine anyone attacking someone like that and as a woman it is especially frightening, but I knew I had to fight back and I want him to know I am OK and that he will be caught," Evenson said.

Attached: 489502B5-C280-4A15-9389-86D5A8D46499.jpg (600x400, 66.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsaw.com/content/news/Wausau-native-shares-harrowing-story-of-stabbing-465722823.html
fox9.com/news/weeks-later-with-no-arrests-uptown-stabbing-leaves-residents-feeling-uneasy
apnews.com/article/69dfe9ad56484be193b0963ead8449b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based. remember white bois she voted for it

>media go dark
does it matter ? White people arent going to do shit about it

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalsim14.jpg (480x610, 55.5K)

I bet morgan voted democrat and cried when saint floyd died. Sounds like she got what she voted for

She's still one of our people bro

>walking home in downtown Minneapolis
This has to be bullshit. No one is that stupid. I am guessing just another prostitute getting roughed up by her pimp.

She probably called him a nigger and deserved it.

>help find who did it.
Isn't that discrimination and hate speech against people of color since you know the attacker was black and Jews are running interference for Black insurgency at all levels of power projection worldwide?

Attached: tartar_I_hate_the_jahovi.jpg (1200x675, 74.5K)

Another satisfied Democrat voter.

>I am okay and he will be caught.
It doesn't think like that. It lives in some hive or shelter and thinks "Ooga Booga. I can rape and steal and kill." It's not even a smugness or pride that he will or will not get caught. He just knows stab=purse=money. Imagine just not understanding the negro mind.

>minneapolis
Dont care. She was probably apologizing the entire time because it was taking so many stabs to die.

Minneapolis is a 3rd world drug town with no police force. Ever since George Floyd the Police basically don't police Blacks.

White woman in a black town, of course you're going to get killed by a Black. That's all Blacks do. That's why Jewish people brought them here and sold 40 million of them into slavery.

You got to use your brain or you won't survive. Trust a Jew for a minute, you die.

>White people arent going to do shit about it
Even worse, when a group like NJP or PF goes to protest over it, MIGA Boomers will call them feds.

>based. remember white bois she voted for it
when you talk to minneapolis people about blm type stuff, they say all the right lines but it's stockholm syndrome- there's nothing behind it that's real. even old people know how to act now.

no one wants another 2020, everything got burned down and the younger somalis have been kind of switching over to the delinquent african american lifestyle since. instead of settling down with a hijabi bride the guy lashes out at the women he'll never be with cuz wallahi, sheeeeit.

>walking in downtown Mogadishu

and yet they marry them willingly.

pathetic.

the nigger needs to be removed, and all nigger lovers will be sent to the gallows as an example of what not to bring to this country

Attached: 1635555428884.png (791x537, 1.09M)

Why no rape? What was wrong with that somali. He the gay? Or hearing voices from the allah

that is fucking grim
poor girl
she is lucky to be alive

She "was" one of our people, and she would have never cried for you

Terrible.

this story is 5 years old though, why do you post it?

wsaw.com/content/news/Wausau-native-shares-harrowing-story-of-stabbing-465722823.html

fox9.com/news/weeks-later-with-no-arrests-uptown-stabbing-leaves-residents-feeling-uneasy

apnews.com/article/69dfe9ad56484be193b0963ead8449b4

that user is a traitor and will get the stabbed when he least expects it. it will be a total suprise and he'll cry out 'why?!? i'm white!?!' and as the knife twists the last thing the traiter hears is "but you chose to be a nigger"

NOOOOO NOT MY HECKIN DEMOCRAT VOTER!!!!!!

He is right.you are whiteknighting for no reason

Attached: 1660619457398924.jpg (733x628, 136.75K)

Hahaha... enjoy your Samolis you feel good fagots of Minisomoliapis. Fuck you Libtards . God curse Somalia and Somalis. Hope the land burns and the fish die, frogs all over the land and monkey pox on thee. Kek

even with attempted murder, the nigger fails. really dumb low IQ niggers

Attached: 1626050484650.png (567x732, 350.16K)

Attached: not my problem.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

Really though - can someone redpill me why they settled Somalis and Ethiopians in Minneapolis?

Does it really just have to do with the fact that if you turn the US upside down and superimpose it over egypt with the Mississippi as the Nile and Baton Rouge as Cairo, Memphis would be Memphis and Minneapolis would be Somalia?

imagine being stabbed by a Somalian, real life nightmare fuel

Because if you import somali subhuman scum, they'll vote for that somali subhuman cunt.

Because Minnesota was too white.

white areas have been delibratley targeted and somalis have maybe the highest enrichment value per pound. typical slumlords from chicago started buying up property in minnesota and turned them into fed subsidized housing and began importing their tenants from chicago. somalis started showing up thanks to cuck scandi descended luthern charity orgs and then somalis began their own massive operation.

BASED BASED BASED
None of you cucks will do anything about it

>so he can't do it again
???
So I can wait for his ass and shoot him in the gut twice.

And yet she will continue to vote democrat. Why am I supposed to care?

Fuck man those pirates have upgraded to street piracy?

And your faggot ass goes dark and also not providing link

He is a nigger though.

100 bucks says she'll still vote pro-immigration

ENRICHED