Why is redidt such a shithole?

Attached: LOL.jpg (650x444, 70.49K)

Because its full of faggots

Because you let its users live.

>Why is shithole such a shithole?

go back

I can't i'm permanently banned

what was the context? why did the person claim racism?

Any site with upvote downvote system is destined to fail and turn retarded. It's why this site is so much better (while still being pretty shit, fuck you generals)

> what was the context?

World of Warcraft. There's this character that decided to join a faction that comitted a genocide on the race of the character Tyrande Whisperwind. That reddit user went into a schizo rant about how Tyrande was an "evil racist bitch who deserved to get genocided" and yadda yadda, started to accuse everyone of racism and call everyone idiots.

I asked him to provide proof of her being racist.
He got mad, called me an idiot and told me "it's not my job to educate you". Hours later he g ot banned and all his coments removed because he was just insulting people and derailing the thread to make it about racism.

I wake up today and i'm permanently banned because apparently asking someone to prove said fictional videogame character is racist counts as "harassment".

Attached: lol.png (650x1158, 131.01K)

i've been banned from every sub for 266 years just for asking a question. So, I decided telling the mods they're obese, diabetic, tranny faggots instead and that's much more fun.

All I know is some user posted a month or two back about posting pictures of 10/10 real women as himself transitioning asking if he was passing to make trannys seeth and die.

You know why. They're responsible for everything wrong in the world. When you think someone else is responsible, they are actually a proxy for: JEWS
Solving the problems doesn't solve the cause: JEWS

>get into argument with some weirdo
>call him a gay nigger
>permanently suspended wtf
shit site

it was literally bought by the democrats/corporations in ~2014

you realize that people that still play wow are entirely different than the people during the 2000s mmo zeitgeist and are literally just autistic trannies that like to roleplay

I know.
I am not surprised to find mentally ill woke trannies in a wow subreddit.
I am surprised to get permanently banned from all of reddit over telling someone "Prove she (fictional character) is racist", specially because apparently saying that is harassment.

This sites still fairly shit desu, in a comfy sorta way

Attached: 1579578558100.png (720x324, 37.52K)

youre surprised because you dont know trannies that well

You think trannies would consider someone telling them to provide evidence of a fictional videogame claim as harassment?

>White Male Human Ret Paladin

Attached: 1636571066419.jpg (1080x564, 166.04K)

>Advance publications
>founded by: Samuel Irving Newhouse
>Newhouse was born Solomon Isadore Neuhaus in a tenement on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, the eldest of eight children born to Jewish immigrants
every time

Attached: 1493482091676.png (301x341, 1.38K)

"prove to me thats racist" sounds like it would come from a logical person and logical people = anti tranny

I got banned for saying that I bought a house in a thread about how impossible it was to buy a house.

You got banned from a subreddit, not from all of reddit.

Burn in hell you piece of shit.

kek. reddit faggots are all psychologically weak beta faggots.

So am I across multiple accounts for the absolute dumbest reasons possible. I never ever threatened, harassed or bullied anyone but there were times I wen't against the mainstream liberal narrative (even though I identify as mostly liberal) and those were the comments that got me permabanned. The site has changed very recently such that this is just the way it is. It's definitely changed for sure hard core.

Half of me thinks its kinda a conspiracy to get a lot of reddit users on Any Forums.