Why propaganda works (and always will)

For whatever reason, the majority of the population is never confident investigating current events. Topics confuse them with buzzwords and strange sounding concepts. They don't leave school familiar with much more than pop culture, so they feel hopeless looking at any other topic. So they don't bother. Instead, they OUTSOURCE figuring out what's going on to other people.

Propaganda didn't make people this way, they were always this way before. Propaganda takes advantage of this behavior, inserting itself in the place of a "community brain" that people instinctively rely on. This is intentional. Propagandists have always known about these human weaknesses. They've also studied exactly how much IQ a person must have in order to feel confident investigating for themselves. This makes media credulity a partial proxy for IQ, explaining why otherwise high funtioning people who do well at other cognitive tasks fall victim to media narratives: they've beem trained to outsource thinking to the media.

Attached: population information processing limited by iq.jpg (800x1503, 262.56K)

I think it's more personality than IQ.
My IQ is high, but it's mostly because I was lied to my whole life my initial reaction to someone telling me things is to suspect they are lying, and to confirm what they are telling me with evidence.

Propaganda doesn't work on the autistic
It's our super power
And if their victory were inevitable
The propaganda would be unnecessary

Attached: 1650184508774.jpg (828x770, 150.06K)

Propaganda works when the right person presents it. Regardless competition is always cherished. Beyond that what's obviously accepted can only be denied but for so long regardless of the money counter counting blue Benji's.

What if personality is (in part) a function of IQ. Maybe that explains why high IQ people have specific personality stereotypes.

Attached: diogenes.jpg (680x499, 65.9K)

Societies are the higher organism which humans naturally serve, like ants and colonies. The ants need the colony and vice versa. Thus it is actually correct in all cases for a human to outsource their thinking to society's consensus. Individual thinking is an anomaly brought on by trauma and/or a poor social environment, and is usually linked to aggression and lower cognitive function, as well as being prone to addictions and toxic behavior in relationships. The entire science on human behavior and the meaning of life has already been settled, but everyone rushes out to their wage cage anyways. Just proves the point, really.

>Individual thinking is an anomaly brought on by trauma and/or a poor social environment, and is usually linked to aggression
You mean dominance, ie, higher social status? Male culture is typocally individualistic, even in primitive hunter/warrior bands. That's why male culture is universally challenging, debate oriented, reluctant toward consensus. Female culture is universally self-supressing, consensus oriented, passive. You're positing the assumptive frame of feminized society, male culture universally values independence and non-conformity.

Attached: female vs male political psychology.jpg (1053x2048, 394.52K)

I like u
Ps I just made your pic my lockscreen. Thank you

Good thread, keep it up.

Attached: Can't deal with it.gif (300x126, 477.81K)

This ignores the social component of propaganda. You can be very aware of it, but act in accordance with it because you’re not sure what the perception of the propaganda is. Take the fentanyl floyd riots as a textbook example. Plenty of high IQ people were kneeling and chanting blatantly obvious propaganda. In order to effectively resist it and become a threat to the propagandists, you have to be strong willed, socially calibrated, and exhibit sharp wit. Memes are a perfect example of this. Social media purged accounts with memes that were slicing right to the heart of the issue, and the government began targeting the people running those accounts. The whole push for the ministry of disinformation was in response to this. Memes are literally an antidote to propaganda

Furthermore, one might even say that urbanization are products of female culture, consensus seeking, and other domesticity values.

Attached: wherever I am, I must also rape.jpg (577x435, 30.13K)

There's not really any proof to your claim. Any individualism, even sexually dimorphic, would be genetically selected against by the superiority of the herd over the individual who challenges it. Over time, society would be challenged less and less until it finally becomes impossible for it to possibly be challenged. Males and females BOTH have friend groups, emotional needs, and a need to fit in to society. The reason it might seem otherwise is the sexual marketplace favoring women and loading society's excess trauma on isolated males. This is environmental, not genetic.

>This ignores the social component of propaganda.
The premise of the post (the entire first paragraph) posits the social component of propaganda. The idea is that propaganda exploits a social instinct to oitsource thinking to others. That's purely social.

>There's not really any proof to your claim.
Only all militaristic, hierarchical warrior cultures for the last 10,000 years to the present espousing resolution through individual challenge and conflict. No evidence at all, you're right.

Ask me how i know you're obese.

Attached: 1657918727353.jpg (850x400, 73.42K)

So basically I should stop trying to wake up normies because normie is genetic?

No, but you should stop encouraging their consensus indoctrination. Disrupt or disable that mechanism, otherwise they relapse. Also, don't believe you need full consensus to succeed. Most of the population has no idea what theyre agreeing to, only a minority truly understands.

It ignores how smart people fall for idiot traps though

If anything, a study like this would be proof why American elite keep axing proper public school resources.

If anything, this just blatantly shows that developmental intelligence is some of the most critical parts of a growing child's mind, as developing a proper level of intellectual stimulus at a young age will literally put that child in a mental echelon above others who do not have that accessible.

I guarantee if you go to smaller, private schools with a huge price tag they focus entirely on educating kids to get them to good standards and levels. I dare you to say this about public schools.

America is intentionally making kids stupid, which intentionally makes adults stupid, which intentionally makes stupid and tribalized adults. The divide in the US has been planned for DECADES, hasn't it?

Ask me how i know you didn't read the op post before trying to critique it
>explaining why otherwise high funtioning people who do well at other cognitive tasks fall victim to media narratives: they've beem trained to outsource thinking to the media.

>America is intentionally making kids stupid
Every modern state encourages this for the bulk of the population. There was a famous book written in the 1970s (the crisis of democracy) by Sam Huntington to remind politicians about why its import to supress public understanding and participation in liberal instituions. There have always been elitist doctrines like this, all technocratic managerial culture is based on low IQ population dynamics.

Attached: Edward Bernays father.of modern propaganda.jpg (587x288, 56.76K)

This is the reason why the internet is allowed to exist. It's information without context, ie completely useless to the masses. The elites do not fear the internet because the public has proven they cannot properly filter and process information.

It's also why AI will always be tightly regulated and why you should never trust any AI that is allowed to be available to the public. Having a device in your pocket is one thing; having that same device tell you how to process information is a direct threat to the status quo.

Chatbots being shut down after getting racist is a prime example of this.

>For the last 10,000 years
And yet not a single example exists today. Fantasy books are not history, my friend. History shows us that before complex systems of hierarchy, humans couldn't even make a wheel. The main function of humans is to serve society, man and woman both serving the same organism. Of course before modern times they had different functions, some militaristic, but now society has progressed beyond such crude forms. No need to get emotional about it, really.

Good point about AI. Reminds me of Dead Internet Theory.

Attached: WEF Yuval Noah Harari Writtings Harari Homo Deus.png (895x1042, 230.67K)

>And yet not a single example exists today
Ask me how i know you're obese.

Attached: talichad.gif (497x302, 3.01M)

It's hard to process all the information so latching on to convenient memes is the way to lead, the easiet way to be. Everyone can be fooled, but people fool themselves more often. Have you seem the armchair psychology? Stating theories as facts as a traumatized survival tactic turning everyone into lonely retards who are wrong about everything but will never know that.