Getting real sick of you fags calling me a Jew just because I have different beliefs than yall

Getting real sick of you fags calling me a Jew just because I have different beliefs than yall.

Is it just an easy way to shutdown a conversation or what? I feel like it really lowers the quality of the board. Almost like you can just ignore every argument the other person uses as long as you pretend he’s a Jew.

Attached: 9C259C36-1AEC-4411-A03A-81F5FE651E99.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Liberal faggot

jews

Attached: 1552753412136.jpg (461x328, 27.96K)

Shut the fuck up kike

There's no such thing as beliefs, only facts.

Attached: Saddam sword.jpg (900x1281, 147.07K)

Sir, this is a Wendy's

Attached: chill_dog.jpg (480x480, 48.55K)

go back to redit schlomo

Are you talking to me?

I don’t know, are you running around calling peoples Jews for having different beliefs than you?

The board doesn't have any quality, it has posts. It's not your personal friend group, no one cares about your opinion. How newfag do you have to be to need this spelled out?

Yeah? that's normal
My beliefs are always right so if yours are wrong then high chance you're a jew or a retard

When it is convenient for you Jews, you are a race, and pass immigration laws and marriage laws to make sure Jews remain racially pure. When it is convenient to conceal the racial supremacy in your Talmud and Messianism, you strike the pose, that all a Jew is, is someone who "believes."

This kind of shiftiness, this relentless deception and self-contradiction, which you refuse to be accountable for (and feign injury when caught in it) is one reason why you folks are so hated, and have been expelled from every country you've ever lived in.

Suck yuh mudda yuh pussyole fass

I don’t see how that prevents everybody from making a personal effort to not call eachother Jews. It’s like a bad habit you need to break. Improve yourself as a person. Maybe you might be able to like… think about things critically if you didn’t dismiss other people as jewish?

Kike

>Is it just an easy way to shutdown a conversation or what? I feel like it really lowers the quality of the board. Almost like you can just ignore every argument the other person uses as long as you pretend he’s a Jew.
The popular opinions you find here were forged in the fire of thousands of previous arguments. We're just saving time and not spoonfeeding newfags.

Hmmm... Why does it bother you? Call me a jew, and I don't care because I'm not one.

What is a jew ?

Fuck you jewish bitch

I HATE YOU JEWS COMING IN HERE AAAAA THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE
MY
SAFE
SPACE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because I could’ve been having an intellectually stimulating conversation with an equally intelligent user. Instead I’m just getting called a Jew.

I'm right-wing and I agree with him. Fuck off.

Are you a feminine male, a fag in general? Do you have a belligerent and irrational preference for multiculturalism? Do you insist on imposing faggotry and multiculturalism on others at any cost?

If so, I have bad news for you user.

Attached: 1418529333154.png (200x200, 59.95K)

Thin skinned Jew

OP is jew

What was the conversational point/argument you felt was being dismissed?