Andrew Taint's father

His father was in the CIA. Need I say more? Stop shilling this guy.

Attached: Photo-courtesy-of-Watcher-Guru.jpg (1600x900, 51.25K)

buy an ad you fag

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalsim768.jpg (480x610, 55.09K)

Who?

>makes a thread about andrew tate
>stop shilling this guy
o-ok senpai

My father was a nintendo and can confirm.

That's Miami rapper Pitbull

He was also clearly reading from a script or teleprompter during the Tucker Carlson show. It's an op. The Streisand Effect and strange and massive Any Forums shilling at the time was planned.

I couldn't give a damn if his father was Jacob Rothschild. That fake voice he puts on is one of the most annoying things I've ever heard.

Dude is certified homo

Are people shilling him really though? I think he got a bump because of a ban but I'd never heard of him pre ban.

I dont go for any of these manosphere types. Scammers and in the end they turn out to be Jack Murphys.

I don’t get it why would the glowies start an operation to try to make young men more in touch with their masculinity?

turbo faggot, convicted fraudster and paki born in shithole of Luton .... poses beside supercars he pretends to own. so poor he cant even afford an ad on this open sewer.

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalism06.jpg (640x1138, 106.1K)

A member of my family was some special operator who worked with interpol and asio, yet I'm not a fucking fed you sped

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalism.jpg (871x1148, 95.67K)

>His father was in the CIA. Need I say more? Stop shilling this guy.

Lul. His dad was Emory Tate who was an eccentric gambling addict and chess International Master. I know chess people who knew him, nothing there glows.

His sons being these kind of playboy degenerates is fitting as that's how his dad acted (although he wasn't rich).

Maybe glowniggers are lacking recruits

Andrew is a fucking faggot

My ancestors would have lynched him which tells me all I need to know about him

You’re poor what color is your Bugatti?
What color is your Bugatti?

Attached: The jews gave you a new father figure2.jpg (713x858, 138.03K)

This is probably closer to truth. I've known people like tate that are just that unaware that they feel superior to everyone around them. It isn't a sign of intelligence.

All influencers are feds.

his dad was a known homo who worked as a "towel boy" at a Luton bath house for pakis. tate and his faggot brother are broke losers who pose as "playboys" from a shithole in Romania.

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalsim8.jpg (480x610, 52.19K)

winner winner chicken dinner.

just add the clown wig and the nose and he will definately look like an agent

Attached: 2022-08-26 18.15.53.jpg (750x748, 403.5K)

Attached: E9DE43A9-C6D5-442B-8782-E69CECBDB4AB.jpg (464x332, 53.88K)

>influencer
hahahhaa
hes a turbo loser, kicked out of the paki shithole "Luton" for fraud, and now hiding in Romania.

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalism71.jpg (480x610, 51.62K)

Imagine being so invested in another man that you have these pictures saved for whenever his name is brought up. You're fucking sad and pathetic. Kill yourself. Lmao at your life.

Yup, as soon as he mentioned this I knew the glow niggers were up to no good. Been mentioning this on Any Forums for a month but no one gives a fuck.

Its the same with Fit from fresh and fit, a whole open CIA agent. They're trying to garner this whole manosphere redpill movement into somthing, could be anything. Money, control & power. The last 2 days on youtube have been very turbulant, including Andrew Tate, 3 of the biggest influening black youtubers havg been fighitng back against the big tranny internet corps, Twitch and YouTube. Maybe its some sort of infighting and they're finished with the whole LGBT woke narrative. Maybe they're preparing for some sort of huge cyber war, maybe they need a huge distraction for whats to come this winter. Have to keep the eyes peel'd.

so he was an actual glownigger

Nice Masonic hand gesture

What a loathsome tattoo. Thumbnail looks like he's retard farmer half wearing suspenders

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalism96.jpg (480x610, 49.16K)

Stop making threads about him. This is not even a political topic.

back to leftypol tranny

Why is this faggot being shilled so much?