There is a rise in domestic gun violence

When the founding fathers wrote the second amendment, they couldn't possibly imagine that assault rifles would exist
Maybe it's time we stop using 18th century laws to regulate 21st century weapons.

Attached: 0023.jpg (474x474, 53.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML#Transition_of_HTML_Publication_to_WHATWG
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/0023.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When they wrote the first amendment they couldn't possibly imagine the internet would exist

>45 rounds a minute
America is so great even retards can own firearms

Maybe you should mind your own business

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalsim8.jpg (480x610, 52.19K)

What the fuck is wrong with pol right now?

Firefox can't get a Captcha.

Post a new thread in Chrome and it takes me to this unrelated thread?

Isn't most gun violence committed with pistols, or am I misinformed? AFAIK "assault rifle" bans wouldn't actually protect people.

And you set the legal precedent to destroy the rest of the bill of rights. No way the fathers would imagine tv's, cellphones, computers. Let the Government seize it all. You really are a fucking idiot OP.

So true. I'm sure we nothing to fear and that the givens will stop there.

When they wrote the 2nd ammendment they knew the cycle of govs. It always ends in tyranny. Therefore the people must have firearms to act as a counterweight.

They have been fucking around with the captcha code recently. Probably trying to leverage some new tracking shit from recent html updates

Didn't even read bro.
>The right to bear arms shall not be infringed.
That's any arms buddy any way you try to spin it. I should be able to nuke your ass for being such a goddamn retard.

Actually the standard all foot of the line troops were held to was three shots a minute with a muzzle loader. Didn't read the rest. Get your historical accuracy right.
Also pic related.

Attached: fuck you.jpg (709x619, 20.06K)

You could also only spread your retardation to the other retards in ear shot when the Bill of Rights was written

The founding fathers also didnt intend to free the slaves or to let women vote or for you to be a real woman.

Attached: 1658811129989131.jpg (590x602, 119.67K)

This is a Puckle gun, patented in 1718 by James Puckle (1667–1724), a British inventor, lawyer and writer. It was one of the earliest weapons to be referred to as a "machine gun"

Attached: Puckle_gun_advertisement.jpg (1000x767, 212.63K)

If you want to know more about that, start here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML#Transition_of_HTML_Publication_to_WHATWG

The problem is niggers but we can't alienate our voting base by saying that.

Therefore guns are the problem.

Attached: 1653592783445.jpg (377x900, 66.72K)

agreed, higher firing rates are needed, 60-80 rounds a minute for proper defense.

>When the founding fathers wrote the second amendment, they couldn't possibly imagine that
there would be government housing filled with feral minorities that are allowed to freely roam cities in raiding parties

>you can only shoot an ar-15 at 45rpm
ngmi

Those guns are meant to rival the government. Government gets stronger weapons, so should we.

Further to that it's mostly niggers killing niggers.

The intent was for civilians to have access to military arms. Read a little history dude.

god damn same shit every day fucking ban this bot faggot.

How much do they pay you to shill, how about you find a liberal website to share your nonsense with

>0023.jpg
Oh look it's the 1pbtID shill.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/0023.jpg/

theyre afraid of the ar-15 specifically because it's all you'd need.
full auto isn't actually useful in real life for killing lots of people. Nevertheless you could quickly modify an ar-15 into full auto and load it with armor piercing bullets and be rather formidable on your own, and the numbers are huge.

They also didn't predict jews would weaponize the press to attack the people.
No freedom from the consequences of journalism.

I can single-shot magdump somewhere around 120-150 rpm and that's rookie numbers with a mil spec trigger and fuckall for reloading drills.

Mil guys who train rapid fire can work nearly as fast as a full auto and reload in 3-5 seconds easy.

Civilians could own artillery and warships back then. The founders clearly intended for civilians to have access to any weapons the military had. Also note that there wasn't a standing barmy back then.

The Gatling gun is a rapid-firing multiple-barrel firearm invented in 1861 by Richard Jordan Gatling.

Attached: 462FEB3B-8561-417B-A0F9-4987A31CF08A.png (2000x1250, 1.82M)

>45 rounds a minute
Lol, all I need is like 20 minutes and I'll have that puppy pushing 650rpm

Attached: shillposter.png (1552x1206, 449.76K)

It’s the right to have arms, it’s not the right to only have pistols. It meant all arms to ensure the populace could defend themselves against enemies foreign and domestic on par with any standing army. And yes they had machine guns in the 18th century.

Attached: CDA82399-425F-41DB-9B35-231833DA6951.jpg (1780x1000, 218.29K)

you should worry about your own country

Who would win, 5 minutemen or one 14 year old with an AR-15?

Attached: America Image No. 0136.jpg (900x733, 286.81K)