Japan's teenage homelessness problem

Even a secure, safe country like Japan has homelessness due to domestic abuse. The country gets a lot of praise on this board but it doesn't appear to be full of sunshine and rainbows. Coupled with a lost generation of neets, it looks like a society with chronic issues.
youtube.com/watch?v=8PFkk_YEiX8

Attached: 1580967384059.png (337x683, 341.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to go breed some homeless nip girls.

Don’t care; still marrying an Okinawan girl.

Attached: 0DB0FB79-4274-4734-9B22-93A86B9E9CB3.jpg (225x225, 6.31K)

I'm pretty sure that exchange student I met was adopted actually. She didn't speak great English, but she did the best she could and was nice

So this is why they love SPYXFAMILY.

They also have poverty and alcohol issues. There must be thousands of chimpout videos somewhere because socio-economic inequality leads to that kind of thing, right?

Alcohol and alcoholic parents tend to do that.

I'd home plenty of japanese teens, if you know what i mean.

your criticism almost looks like a parody. every country has homeless people.

brazil went back to killing homeless children to ease economic problems. they steal and sometimes damage produce while the vendor is away. watermelons with square holes cut into them and they are still inside their metal cages on the street side

and america has for years now stopped having condiment packages available to any who walks into a fast food place . you cant walk into mcdonlads and grab a hand full of ketchup packs to go with your super sized fries you have to ask. homeless steal them and make tomato soup with them

You mean redditxtranny

I'd give them a home

She was the sweetest thing actually. Shy and afraid of talking to most Men and a lot of Women for that matter. I could've saved her 2 years ago honestly.

nah that's you

I know all about Japanese homelessness.

Attached: Y4_-_Character_Profile_-_Taiga_Saejima.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

I know what you'd do you deviant. I believe some woman also would adopt Male children and take advantage of them. It's sick any way you put it.

based

*disgusting even. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

Shit this pic make me feel old

imagine the smell

>didn't marry her
You fucked up

What's the problem? They need a home, I need a romantic companion (assuming they are 18+), we work together to provide what the other needs.

>no one has seen Tokyo Godfathers

I'm already an autistic Eurasian male. I couldn't tell she liked me until I was to late.

This video was designed to get attention from perverts, not for sympathy.
This YouTuber and his wife are exactly what is wrong with people, I hope they get 2 dogs instead of children.

No. Just venting about people who adopt 10-12 year olds to take advantage of them. Completely despicable.

Godlessness is the problem. Saint Paul Miki pray for us

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft

Attached: Japanese saint Paul Miki.jpg (476x615, 108.16K)

*too late
Dyslexic too apparently

Well yes but that is because the praise comes from Any Forumsdditor weebs who've never set foot in Asia and their entire impression of Japan comes from slice of life animes or whatever.

It wont be just like my japanese animes?

Attached: story2.jpg (1144x794, 159.06K)

The Japanese have Gods tho, be it Shinto Kami or what have you in the various Buddhist sects.

It's more like spirits honestly.

Is that dude autistic or a sociopath? I really can't tell. He hasn't broken any laws at all so maybe the former.

Yes and no, some like Izanami, Izanagi, Okami, and so on are more akin to Gods. However some shrines are just dedicated to local spirits, honestly, it depends I guess.

Attached: 1652761139776.jpg (635x680, 21.84K)