I had a dream we were no longer in clownworld

We were back in a reality filled with love and adventure and color and beauty....

And then I woke up and only tears remained

Attached: 1628531966524.png (1020x1015, 2.12M)

I too dreamt on a world without niggers

That's quite a painting user. Cuts deep.

i wonder if this place really is an unbreakable reincarnation farm

You are a legoman made of legos in a world made of legos. You have a proof that the entire substructure of the universe was precision guided by something beyond your capacity to understand.

What's not to like about it? Go out there with your fuckup sitck, and go fuck it up even more than it already is.

Kek its often happen to me too

:'(

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-190837_Gallery.jpg (1080x1222, 509.33K)

Idk man but it sure doesn't feel like actual reality

this is a heavily restricted astral realm
this place is a hell

I feel bad for those who can't escape this world even in their dreams.

Been searching for that answer for a very long time. I've got like 20 leading hypothesis about what the universe is up to.

None of them are comforting.

Attached: batmobile_demiurge_gods_snake_galaxy_ship.png (1242x1338, 2.52M)

all i can conclude is this place is a heavily restricted astral realm thats been converted into a reincarnation prison loosh farm

Sure does seem like that

You're joking but the answer is probably something along those lines.
1. Humans are a waste byproduct of the universe. When the celestial maid service figures out we're growing in the corner, she wipes it away with a single swipe. That's the end of humanity.
2. Some sort of gestation program with us being the seed. Some kind of tree growing in the 3d soil of the universe.
3. some sort of entertainment show, historical exploration, or ancestor simulation, some kind of machine to create a solution to a specific problem, any variant.
4. A video game where we are non player characters. Real God characters are kicking around but there's not many of them. We're smart enough to evolve because duh that's part of the game, the real players have a challenge to keep up.
5. Some kind of farming related activity. A potted plant or a fish tank on some alien shelf. Aliens are watching us right now swim around, nay even these posts. and saying oh look at the evolving critters, they're what we were a billion years ago.

15 other hypothesis. None of them any more comforting.

i am NOT joking.
in one year i've met several psychics, developed a degree of clairvoyance on my own, lost a girlfriend due to demons raping her, all of us having spontaneous kundalini awakenings and more
this place is a dream world that operates on dream logic with heavy heavy restrictions and rules that still break themselves sometimes like the mandela effect and "glitches in the matrix"
we could even be in the tribulation right now. who fucking knows.

Attached: 1655804466735.png (633x758, 319.8K)

i think that IS our situation and i dont know what to do about it

cast off this taint, and become taintless.

if your taintless then your balls and asshole would move in together

i already did but it hasnt stopped me from being tortured
my taint has snakes in it that move up and down my fucking spine

It isn't unbreakable. It's pretty obvious that it's falling apart as we speak.

My smile and existentialism: gone

Attached: image_2022-08-26_194717846.png (1487x1662, 2.52M)

Poor user. I had a dream a couple weeks ago that Jesus came back, then I woke up and was sad too.

Yes it is. But Jesus is the way out.

Trash art.

Decent attempt.

Go on then.

Attached: 70daba9f42887c0b1e7a13e6273bb242.jpg (600x710, 82.42K)

Crying is a saste of energy. If you dream it, you can achieve it. You saw the vision. Keep persuing.