Condoms don't reduce sensation

New science has dropped, looks like your dicks were spreading misinformation all along

Attached: condom.png (769x796, 461.74K)

It's written by a fat liberal woman so you know she hasn't been banged in decades.

Damn my dick didnt trust the scienceā„¢

Actually that's not correct the penis has chemical sensors on it that can tell if the fluids all around are ones that come out of a valid vagina and if so send additional activation up to brain to cause a far more massive payload.

The plastic prevents that from happening, duh, which prevents that entire circuit from completing.

Source: lots of experience.

The sky is actually yellow experts say

>all the evidence showing contrary data was thrown out as anecdotal

I wonder if (((Charlotte Lytton))) doesn't think infant circumcision causes harm?

Attached: Charlotte-Lytton.jpg (400x400, 12.77K)

journalism means nothing anymore

Str8 men are so pathetic they need to wear a condom when having sex with a gross bleeding front hole lmao.

Attached: 1657201759041.webm (640x360, 948.39K)

Well that's factually incorrect.

I literally can't feel anything at all in a condom, including if I'm even erect. Everything that a condom is supposed to handle is done just as well by pulling out and not fucking niggers and bisexuals.

The Blacks from the propaganda-advertisements from the 1970's and 1980's freudian slipped when they got the Black mans on the TV to say that "I don use no condom it ruins the entire feel" then the smooth talking salesman, 1970's variant of billie mayes here, saying our condom is doctor approved 4 out of 5 buy our shit ear to ear smile.

The Dindu had it right. Plastic coat ruins the entire feel. Noticeably.

Trust the science

Attached: 1538641723847.jpg (606x421, 45.53K)

You don't know these days.
Even fat women have leverage over lesser men.

but do they protect against summer penis?

A study is just one step away from an opinion.

Condoms get caught in my foreskin

I've done my girl when she's on her period. It provides extra lube.

True. But statistically speaking her chances of getting action is still less than a thinner woman.

Aids

Skyn is pretty good. Worst part about condoms is the timeout to put it on.

t. sex haver

Then why can't I bust a nut until I pile drive that pussy so hard I rip the condom apart inside of her and actually feel something?

"We can't be more wrong, but let's pass this on as absolute truth," says the people in charge. And they wonder why we hate them.

it also provides matted clots all over your dick and pubes

Any form of contraception is pointless because having sex for any reason other than procreation should be illegal.

Winter vagina nullifies summer penis

That's what a condom and towels are for

I think it feels better and I think anyone who doesn't like them is retarded. why on earth would you want to exchange bodily fluids with ANYONE?

>trusting mutilated American cocks and their fanatical mentally ill women/journalists to accurately address the issue

This is the exact same "science" that says circumcision doesn't reduce sensation

>Condoms don't reduce feeling
>Condoms don't make you lose erections

Which is the article about, bitch?

I can almost see the sophistry from here without needing to read it. "TECHNICALLY, your penis is still able to receive all sensory information even if you wear a condom, so you not feeling as much with a condom doesn't your ability to feel has been reduced."

As a fellow gentleman of deep sexual experience (with exactly one female, and many captain midnights), I can attest, as a subject-matter expert of unquestionable authority, that using condoms sucks. It beats blue balls, but sex with a condom (from this exert's extensive experience) is akin to myopic color-blindness compared to the raw deal.
Yours anonymously,
user

You are one egregiously stupid fuck, and nobody cares how many low rent prostitutes youve fucked.

Lmao chemical receptors on your dick holy fuck kys

Plenty of reasons why condoms suck without a retard

kek

This article was written by a WOMAN trying to deconstruct why men don't like condoms, which is an example of FEMSPLAINING and minimizes the lived experiences of men. I expect a groveling apology from the publisher as well as written confirmation that she has been appropriately disciplined.

And it's written by a fat woman too