Ahahahah

ahahahahah get fucked Trump! Enjoy prison you fat fuck.

Attached: ahahahaha.jpg (1580x968, 246.15K)

Can I vote for him now so the Jews don't prevent him from running by using their subversion hold over America?

>spells trouble
>/t

Yawn.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x576, 37.2K)

You gotta hand it to the commies. They knew the right was feckless and decided to continually raise the stakes. I think even they were shocked by how pathetic we are

>WE GOT ORANGE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS REIN OF TERROR OVER ARE FRAGILE PSYCHES IS AT AN END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he was guilty at all why not arrest him. In the usa tou.can be arrested and held for 3 days before a charge is brought why not do that.

Im convinced he must be one of the cleanest past history humans among us. How many millions and man hours have been spent trying to dig up dirt and yet still remain empty handed?

Attached: what da walls doin.gif (444x240, 998.89K)

I know the public doesn't understand law and legal precedence, but it's just embarrassing that these people write these "opinions" online. It makes the Daily Beast look like more of a joke than anything else.

>2 more impeachments
>2 more committees
>2 more congressional hearings
>2 more indictments
>we got him this time
>in 2 more weeks

two weeks from now

not to the feeble minded leftoid. they fall for the "we got him this time" bait without fail, they've fantasized about this shit for years only to be blue balled every single time.

>You heard me right: I believe Trump will actually be indicted for a criminal offense.
>believe
You can believe all you want that this will happen it won’t happen.

How would an affidavit do that exactly?
Does this legal expert even know what they are?

We've totally got him now. The evidence is irrefutable. (pic)

Attached: trump_evidence_guilty.png (1080x520, 36.61K)

The best I can do to make everything for the shit thread better is a faggot who doesn't give a fuck.

Lol no chance

No chance... that he's indicted? You're a fucking mush head

Um how did a conpletely redacted document lead them to this conclusion?

1: there is more research to be done, choices to be made. like specifically exactly what he can be charged with
2: he has a special security requirement and security detail, you can't just kick in his door at 2 AM and cuff him at gun point, there are new difficulties that have never been faced before due to this. and you can't just throw him in some minimum security jail without it being properly locked down and his special security detail being allowed to be there.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Attached: 22820160158189-70505.jpg (480x409, 31.71K)

Deep State Scrabble rules. Trump loses.

They can't put the president in prison!

Attached: Ben-Stiller-Shaun-White.jpg (476x400, 127.71K)

Attached: 1656895573718.gif (375x200, 1.66M)

>OMG Trump might get indicted
Who cares?
He already got fucking impeached twice and nothing happened to him.

There's large sections that are unredacted that indicate that he ignored NARA and FBI requests to return documents since May 2021, returned some, then lied to the FBI about no longer having documents in June 2022. Also that numerous documents were TS/SCI national defense information and had handwritten notes from Trump on them, so he couldn't deny he knew he had them

This is a criminal process, it's different, impeachment is a political process and he can be easily let off the hook by the GOP, which he was, not because he was innocent but because the GOP is never going to impeach one of their own

> But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
> seriousness

ok retard