You can't deny abortion is the biggest issue in the world today. It murders children...

You can't deny abortion is the biggest issue in the world today. It murders children, damages mothers and creates a culture that devalues human life by portraying children as disposable.

There is a very logical reason why pro-aborts commit acts of terrorism against pregnancy resource centers and pro-life activists.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLu3J0OBN_g

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 9.42.23 PM.png (1194x1338, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YS-IjoeDuic
justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd
twitter.com/LeftistKristin/status/1563308032565866496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't put bumper stickers on your car, but if you do make sure you put the ones that have a potential heavenly reward, simple as

youtube.com/watch?v=YS-IjoeDuic

Attached: B4C0D9B5-57F7-4292-9DDA-88157F89C5BF.jpg (1242x919, 728.16K)

justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd

Attached: birth-strike-full-text.png (995x4857, 408.89K)

Doesn't justify Antifa terrorism.

I fully support chopping up niglets in the monkey womb before they grow into criminals.

I have Don't Tread On Me, Confederate, Slayer and Metallica stickers on my vehicle. I also have 4 cameras on each side.

Therapy is key. Ban crackheads.

That window was broken from inside the car, which is why the glass is on the outside of the car instead of the inside of the car.

Attached: McGruff.jpg (220x286, 25.24K)

>I heart grunge and Mother Love Bone stickers
This attention whore is from Washington
>Looks at license plate in background
Confirmed

Abortion’s based and everyone should have one.

>I also have 4 cameras on each side.
Good.

In other words, this is another smollet-style hate crime.

She's from Seattle, which Antifa rules.

lmao holy shit. Professional victims strike again.

Tell her that yourself.

twitter.com/LeftistKristin/status/1563308032565866496

>Shekelwitzbergstein

i can deny it all i want becuz it is not important wow the repubs lose like 3 less house seats and 1 less senate seat then if roe wasnt revoked
wow im literally shaking rn fr fr no cap on god my nigga

What do you mean?

Imagine using your car to broadcast your meme beliefs.

Attached: autism chan.gif (326x326, 868.33K)

Wonder what stickers they removed.

>Good
Goddamn right Good. I catch any fucktool scratching or hitting my 2020 White Mustang. They got a .45 hollow point coming.

It's a legitimate way of sending a message to normies.

>hate crime
Sorry, goy. But political affiliation isn't covered under anti-discrimination laws. If it was, then you wouldn't be able to get the chud goyim fired and/or kicked out of school.