Autistic people are owed social inclusion

If you are Autistic, you are owed social inclusion into neurotypical social groups. To say otherwise is to spread normie propaganda. Fucking neurotypicals, they are fucking inferior pieces of shit!

Attached: rejected.jpg (535x642, 82.7K)

Aspie here. Learning to deal with normalfags isn't hard, you just have to actually put in effort. I know a fellow aspie and he has had multiple girlfriends and even got a few one night stands. Being forced to include a weird loser loner in your group is fucking miserable on everyones part, even the autists because they know that they feel unwanted. Find a social group that you can vibe with instead of thinking that people should be forced to accept you. It can be hard to find the right friend group as a neurodivergent but when you do it feels like a blessing. Actually try being social you autistic fuck.

have you tried just not being autistic?

Fuck neurotypical comfort, they should be forced to include us regardless of how it may negatively impact the neurotypicals. Neurotypicals don't fucking matter. Stop showing normies so much sympathy!

I hate the average normalfag too, but there are some that are based. Like I said, stop being such an autistic fuck and learn to vibe/socialize with others. You can't just expect people to conform to you, that is selfish thinking.

Have you tried being normal? Seriously. It isn't that hard.

Most so-called autistic people don't actually want to fit in, don't care, or are too lazy to put in the effort.

Of course I can expect them to conform to Autistic norms! Tap into social justice culture, make normies bully each other into being more tolerant on our behalf, and then they will seemingly have no choice but to allow us to exploit their stupid fucking neurotypical asses!

No, I'd rather economically conquer the neurotypicals.

So you want to become kikes? Fuck off faggot.

It's called freedom of association. i dont want to be around retards and spergs, so fuck off

Essentially this.
Do you even care what people think?
Protip: neurotypicals don't really either.
You think you're the only one who's lonely?
You are merely jealous of extroverts.

Financial success is mostly about making good connections. That's where the good business opportunities & ideas come from.
"Network is net worth". Very few people get anywhere being loners or associating with shit munchers.

Learning how to socialize is not optional. Even if you make it being a loner you'll have massively handicapped yourself and gotten there much later than you otherwise would.

Truly intelligent people realize the importance of social connections and develop the social skills necessary for them. Even if it takes swallowing their pride or setting aside their ego.

why would I want to join a neurotypical group? Especially in our shithole, can you imagine the levels os NPCdom in fucking Brazil?

I want to be left alone and allowed to skip all company parties without experiencing any penalties. Just give me my 40 hours a week, and some times some over time

Anti-Jewish conspiracy theories are neurotypical distractions meant to distract us from normie crimes against Autistic kind!

Attached: aspergers syndrome expectations vs reality.png (708x469, 480.04K)

Seriously. Didn't take me long to realize that my "fellow aspies" we all just fucking obnoxious and unwilling to compromise on anything. They didn't want inclusion, they wanted to strongarm the entire group into doing things in the exact manner their specific brand of spergs demanded.

Yeah, maybe they don't deserve harsh social penalty for minor quirks, but if you include them they dig in their heels until everything is about their special little brains.

Deep down every autistic is just a sociopath that hasn't put in the work necessary to learn manipulation. They fantasize about it, but are too goddamn lazy to put any of it into practice. Just look at the kinds of replies you're getting.

Once you understand it becomes a lot easier to understand why neurotypicals get weirded out and are outright hostile to spergs. They're true blue sociopaths that should be avoided, and they can just FEEL that threat.

no one is owed anything you faggot retard.

I used to hate being an autist, but now I count it as a blessing. Roaches ain't wrong when they're disgusted after coming into contact with humans.

Attached: 1391686580106.png (799x1677, 1023.6K)

There are two things I would have liked as a sperg kid and adult:
1. Holy fucking shit stop forcing sperg kids in to doing very social things in public school. "Okay class everybody find a partner!". Me sitting there staring at my desk. "Looks like user can't find a partner! Who wants to partner with user! Everybody has to have a partner!"
2. Respect my credentials in job interviews and understand that the interview will be awkward. Give me space to do my fucking job and I'll do it well.

as a retarded sperg i feel the same
wanna hang out?

Like nigga just learn your manners and consider other people how is that even hard nigga lmao

Jealousy is nigger behavior.

>Have you tried being normal? Seriously. It isn't that hard.
I have. Did so for many years. It doesn't work. No matter how hard a sperg tries a neurotypical will sniff them out instantly. They won't assume autism. They will assume weird and uncomfortable to be around and women, in particularly, are fond of the word 'creepy'.

>neurotypical
Zoomer talk for "not an attention-seeking freak like me"

>can you imagine the levels os NPCdom in fucking Brazil?

It's not hard to imagine at all how mindless and disposable the average beaner is.

You will never be white.