South Africans are finally going to genocide Boers

Time for whiteys in South Africa to die

youtube.com/watch?v=-YIYAnZG0T0

twitter.com/ConCaracal/status/1562734843632332800

twitter.com/RenaldoGouws/status/1562765690188476427

Attached: killtheboer.jpg (342x444, 31.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/equality-court-rules-eff-kill-the-boer-song-does-not-constitute-hate-speech-90d4d78b-2d0f-4d9d-afdc-c0b536b50982
mg.co.za/article/2019-08-22-equality-court-flying-old-sa-flag-is-hate-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=yeSjy-8ue9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>EFF supporters chanting "Kill the boer, the farmer!" outside the South Gauteng High Court, Johannesburg.
Video:

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/equality-court-rules-eff-kill-the-boer-song-does-not-constitute-hate-speech-90d4d78b-2d0f-4d9d-afdc-c0b536b50982

mg.co.za/article/2019-08-22-equality-court-flying-old-sa-flag-is-hate-speech/

Attached: 1661553153079825.png (2307x896, 1.76M)

half of them are here already. Mostly good cunts and based as fuck. They work hard as well.

Why is the boer so hated exactly? I researched the history of the country of South Africa, and there wasn't even anyone really living there until they settled it. They just farm and appear to be a net benefit to the people around them, so what am I missing?

youtube.com/watch?v=yeSjy-8ue9w
Watch the first 50 seconds.

Attached: 1587438401001.jpg (903x1127, 210.48K)

Good, all invaders should be eliminated. Europe for the Europeans, Africa for the Africans, etc.

>Why is the boer so hated exactly?
Success breeds jealousy. When the White man arrived, there was nothing there. Blacks had 200,000 years to make something of Africa and they didn't

Youre missing the fact that niggers are a violent stupid subhuman race that only thinks violent envious thoughts

Cringe

Bantus are the invaders. Khoisan are the indigenous people of South Africa.

TWO MORE WEEKS

Bantus and all the other tribes in that region are the worst in Africa. Doesnt improve until you get past the midsection and North East

THE MORE WHITES THAT GET KILLED THE MORE NIGGERS STARVE FROM STARVATION
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seeing how armed colored were last time blacks started shit makes me think they are ready for it. They probably have secret weapons caches all around.

You are a faggot

because they don't fight back and are different. they just run away and the niggers die and do this shit again 20 years later when cucks move back to farm again

Attached: 1559678039341.png (625x715, 447.12K)

Whites shouldn't be living in Africa anyway. Not your land. Go back to the Netherlands or something.

>Not your land
Who says? Is there an invisible deed in the sky you're referring to?

>white South Africans make up 8.9% (Census 2011)
I've seen this many a time, and this is the first time I decided to check what percentage of the population is white. 9% in 2011.
I'd also guess that niggers don't understand how to run a census unless they have some chink explain it to them.

I am willing to trade two prime, young, fertile African Americans for every one Boer, with no upper limit, right now here today. The offer stands and will not expire. Maybe even throw a little cash in, to sweeten the deal.

The Khoisan, who did not even live in significant numbers in historically Boer lands, are more genetically distant to the Bantu majority than a given European is from a given Asian. During decolonization and the period that followed Europeans became so cucked that they won’t even dare protect white people from feral negro invaders, even after the Bantus were given a pretty good deal compared to their cousin ethnicities throughout the continent.

Land is a finite resource. Why should you get the land over the indigenous people?

Does not justify Dutch people living in Africa, when Netherlands exists.

Land is finite. The people who work together and share are going to beat people like you who need to be sent off into space to find more land for yourselves.

There was barely anyone living on the land, so what are you really talking about? The people crying and butchering farmers now are people who weren't even here when the Boer settled. The irony of you talking about sharing is humorous.

>The people who work together and share are going to beat people like you
counterpoint: all of recorded history

im going to love this war, its going to be a whole lot of fun to volunteer in killing niggers, body bagging browns and toe-tagging turds.

*there

The Boer are no longer Dutch, they founded their own nation and developed their own identity. They have more right to be there than Bantus.

Then you must not be upset with millions of non Europeans moving into Europe. There are hardly any people in the countryside.