So is it finished for good this time

The Farms

Attached: E6IavrWWYAQzh4v.png (888x456, 310.51K)

Free speech server without military protection = oops it stopped working.
Which free speech servers still remain? Hello???

Attached: conspiring_hands.png (386x306, 23.46K)

It's so weird how many right wing people are supporting the deplatforming of this site, as if similar measures won't be used against them. Very dumb, shortsighted, petty people.

Surely some autist had everything on the site archived r-right?

Null said he has everything backed up and will release it if anything happens.

Nobody here cares. KF shits into Any Forums daily. Now they get to hang out here full time and wallow in it.

>they'll shut down the honeypot
fat chance

i hope not
retarded shills have been posting here about it needing to be shut down but all that means is less freedom of speech and more eceleb threads here

Someone explain to me why they can't just move to another host.

>go on the site expecting something toxic
>there are posts about twitter posts
That's it?

this

1 brave trans woman can shut you all down just using her twitter profile. You are nothing.

It’s mostly guntguards and AF-catboys. The Mexican Child Savior of the White Race has put significant importance on astroturfing Any Forums. It shows when his attack chihuahua, Beardsoy, chimps out

is there anyone besides mtg

good riddance for these bullies

More like they already had brewing animosity towards the site and just used her as excuse

The fact that these dickheads tried to get exhentai taken down and are now reaping that karma is truly a wonderful thing.

Possibly. Became aware a few weeks ago that the site itself was engaging in demonic occult practices, and thought to myself at the time 'well that's them cursed now'.

It will be back within a week

You are not a woman

what's weird is null said it's not from ddos, it's some kind of host error. seems very convenient.

is he lying or is it something more nefarious than a ddos?

If sadpanda and pedo forums can exist this should be able to

Anal Fisters are kinda annoying but go back to troonfarms PPPkike

Attached: fc5319545e4437c6bf09695efcc2575f8a362c22f7396923d66d5185d458feac.png (716x684, 389.19K)

Blessed pervert

Attached: ea7.jpg (1024x958, 71.29K)

Those stalking homos have many other forums and boards, if you search for relevant keywords you will find many.

Wait, I love sadpanda and I love kiwifarms, what's this about them trying to kill the panda?

>The fact that these dickheads tried to get exhentai taken down
wait what? those bloody assholes

DSP always wins in the end bitch

>The fact that these dickheads tried to get exhentai taken down and are now reaping that karma is truly a wonderful thing.
What was the reasoning behind this?

Kiwi chuds' lies about THE RALPHAMALE have finally caught up with them.

Attached: IT'S OVER.gif (600x900, 604.95K)