HAPPENING: Jew NY Senator introduces legislation for speed limiters

>Manhattan State Senator Brad Hoylman introduced the bill, which includes language requiring the NY DMV to dictate specific rules for vehicles over 3,000 pounds. One new regulation would be that the drivers of such cars have “direct visibility of pedestrians, cyclists, and other vulnerable road users from the driver’s position.” It's not clear exactly what enforcing that legislation would entail.

>However, the meat of Hoylman’s bill centers on advanced safety technology. A summary of the legislation states, "Studies have shown that Intelligent Speed Assistance (ISA) alone can reduce traffic fatalities by 20%. This, in addition to Advanced Emergency Braking (AEB), Emergency Lane Keeping Systems (ELKS), drowsiness and distraction recognition technology, and rear-view cameras, would help prevent crashes from occurring in the first place.”

>If you’ve never heard of ISA, you’re not alone. The term is pretty broad in what it encompasses, including speed limit recognition and alerts, speed assist, and speed limiting. The tech is common in Europe, where automakers like Ford offer it in several models. Ford’s flavor of speed limiting allows drivers to set a maximum speed and automatically limit the vehicle to within five mph of the posted speed limit. It’s optional, however, so drivers can turn it off when desired.

autoblog.com/2022/08/24/new-york-blind-spot-speed-limiter-legislation/

Shit's fucked innit?

Attached: 3243534234234324.jpg (1600x1067, 270.56K)

it is always about taking control from you for these phychopaths, like rapists they enjoy taking control by force. Take your vax because we said so.

We're coming for your F-150, Chud.

if this passes, you’ve all highly OVERESTIMATED your country

think about all the LIVES you can save by giving up your autonomy
the only reason you wouldn't want to save LIVES is because you are evil!

yea, none of them give a flying fuck about the lives of proles

Attached: 1661477590456843.png (552x521, 478.54K)

I can only imagine how that will effect the price tag and add to the maintenance headaches of these things. It's almost like they don't want you having one....

I have Isa, it's actually pretty nice.
Mostly just alerts you if the car thinks you're going to hit something because of your momentum and proximity.

idk, i was driving the northway and watched some dude in the truck ahead of me clip the truck next to it in a construction zone hauling ass and driving so badly. i followed him for a while, so i say get rid of shitty drivers first and fix the fucking roads in new york first. dude was swerving all over the road too, probably drunk or doped out. not good

Attached: 1660243227504739.png (676x343, 512.03K)

Of course because they can’t admit that the vast majority of society’s ills are a direct result of the presence of non-whites. They can’t just ban all subhumans from driving so we all have to suffer.

>alerts you if the car thinks you're going to hit something
had this in a rental, motherfucker beeps all the fucking time.
nigger if I was doomed to hit something "because of my momentum and proximity" 5 times a day you think it would have fucking happened in my regular car by now.
infernal fucking thing *autobrakes*
for NO FUCKING REASON
nearly had a heart attack, NEVER AGAIN, YOU HEAR THAT WEF, NEVER FUCKING AGAIN

We already had governors on vehicles.

You can't tell this from experience and sense?

Any Forums is a pro-life board.

This is just how nu-bolshevik kikes operate in (((capitalist))) countries. Can't ban or steal things outright, so they just tax them out of reach.

wtf are you on about, retard spazoid

Should I buy the 8 cylinder or the 4 cylinder?
Seems they both top out at 70mph
They are trying to European us into driving fucking golf carts

Of course I can, but sometimes things just show up in your blind spot.

Yes, im evil. So evil in fact that avoiding my personal discomfort at technology intruding on my freedom to choose whether to speed or not is worth any amount of carnage to me. Preserving the theoretical ability to pull an 80s action movie maneuver is more important to me than a couple thousand deaths a year as well, so i already refuse anything with those nannies already mandated so far. Shit, even ABS, since dramatically screeching to a halt is pretty badass and being able to do that is also a higher priority than safety, which is for losers btw, or some accident statistic i wipe my ass or roll a blunt with. Thats how evil i am! Muhahahahaha! What is anyone going to do about it? Cry? Just like they cry about the fates of people they dont even personally know? Lol. Lmao, even. Faggots! Now excuse me while i clean my CARBURETOR! Das rite, green boy, i dont even have cu*kalytic converters and once boomers finally die i will purchase one of their precious collector cars for pennies and daily drive it, soley so i can escape your oh-so-important seatbelts as well that you are so proud of forcing on everyone. Feels soooooo good to be evil. Evil Pride Worldwide, Goodnight Good Side!

Attached: 2a26f58b44d6e6c5aa08a8ff2ae797abbc0ad1e55e4dc63d655fb5c3d2aa414a_1.jpg (451x666, 62.35K)

This, like widespread autonomous vehicles, will never happen. This is because police get far too much of their budgets from ticket revenue.

If you have a car that prevents you from breaking any traffic rule, how can you get ticketed? It's impossible. They'll also lose the ability to get DUI (((diversion))) fees.

Cops will seethe and writhe.

>This, like widespread autonomous vehicles, will never happen. This is because police get far too much of their budgets from ticket revenue.
Governments generate huge revenue from tobacco taxes, that hasn't stopped them from attempting to ban smoking in every last corner they control in addition to mega anti-smoking propaganda campaigns.

Yes, but that is a government as a whole. It isn't the whole government that profits from tickets, it is individual departments.

Police unions have far too much power.