I hate rich people

When i see middle class and upper class i evaluate where i live day to day it seems unbelievable to me that it's even the same world. Seeing these people on social media who wake up in a comfy quiet village in a 1m house every day with 2 sports cars in their driveway, no worries about bills, debts, energy price increases etc. While i live in a literal hole in the wall commie block with my next door neighbours being pic related gopniks, they don't have nobody sitting outside their house pissed out of their mind slumped on the pavement, no graffiti, no arguments and screaming women fighting with their boyfriends in the street.
>inb4 ur a commie
Commies these days are also those people im talking about, all of them are middle class spoiled bitches who never had to worry about anything.

Attached: 164874061538252.jpg (853x960, 71.63K)

What in the fuck is that creature in the top left??????

Attached: d2b04857.jpg (1024x1306, 313.07K)

if you're rich you can escape from people you don't want to be near, i think that'd be the best part of it

>What in the fuck is that creature in the top left??????
they call him 'the listener'

yes but its near impossible to get rich in these days unless youre born to a rich family

So? Just go to sleep and hope to wake up rich. Weirdo polish dude XD

Amerimutt

Sminem has spread his reign

Your alternatives then are:
>become a criminal and die trying to avoid being poor
>accept it like a good goy
>unironically terminate your life in order to save yourself living like this for 50 years straight

So, you? Leafymutt
XDDDDDDDD

My boyfriend and I hate poor people.

Attached: 1646284010460.jpg (640x800, 140.91K)

Good god this guy could be an American

Attached: 1642394435328.png (262x217, 67.8K)

stop cringeposting in my drunk rant thread please

we need a muttjak of this thing right fucking nlwt

>While i live in a literal hole in the wall commie block with my next door neighbours being pic related gopniks, they don't have nobody sitting outside their house pissed out of their mind slumped on the pavement, no graffiti, no arguments and screaming women fighting with their boyfriends in the street.
I can relate however my neighbors are niggers.

An average pole

Attached: 628F0D0C-958E-4402-9C16-7966B507D375.jpg (683x1024, 91.97K)

Jealousy is self-sabotage.

Most rich people I have met are fucked up. You want to be comfortable, not rich.

nonsense

That's a nice van.

We need a human supremacist communist revolution.

A revolution more total and radical than ever before. Where there would be no elites, no riches, no degeneracy, no greenery, only one society, one body, one purpose - to grow, expand and consume all the resources in vast factory ovens, only to grow even more.

The Ant- that is the true model for our future.

Money doesn't determine class, nitwit.

Commies dont represent the working class in 21st century, the fascists and nationalists do

you are right, most rich people vote left. i know a guy , he has AMEX CENTURION, votes left. europe btw

It's sminem's polish cousin.

this guys skin is far too white to qualify as American

If not that board behind them i would 100% think these are russians

Ukrainians are the only eastern euros that look normal and white

Kek
Hoholbro the visionary.