College

Can we talk for a moment about how rampant degeneracy is on college campuses? 18 year olds binge drink, fuck strangers, and don't even care about school. College is not a time to have a "fun experience" or "widen your horizons", it's a time to study a subject, learn, and get connections within that subject. Not to mention how many retarded niggers and women they let in. Why is college so degenerate, and barely related to its original purpose? Pic related.

Attached: D23642E5-C84C-4A65-9D91-6D797F00FA29.jpg (500x500, 160.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2017/03/322-genesis-322-and-lord-god-said.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everyone is under a satanic spell
are you?
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2017/03/322-genesis-322-and-lord-god-said.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 9.18.53 PM.png (1018x529, 90.05K)

Why do you hate fun?

Attached: 1657428469069.jpg (1144x822, 250.36K)

>Why do you hate fun?
I hate that this is what colleges are now.

>Now
Its been like that since at least 15 years

I know. Probably longer desu. My parents went to school in the late 80s, and it was like this for them, albeit probably a lesser degree. We need to do something about this.

Why do you hate peace and stability?

Exactly. Boomers started this fucking "college experience" bullshit and now us zoomers have to pay for it. At my college welcoming, they had a bunch of shitty loud nigger music playing, and I wanted to kill myself. This is a reputed public institution, and we're using our money to fund daycare for children and niggers.

> Be me
> Don't study for SATs, get into mediocre school due to shit results.
> Mediocre school is somewhat of a fun party school
> Roommate sells weed, has like a couple ounces worth every week. Pretty stoned entire first semester, party and whatnot
> Manage 3.6 GPA first semester without trying. Shit GPA in high school also but difficult and rigorous. Guess that helped.
> Everyone and their mom on ADHD medication
> Half of my dorm straight out failed out first semester, most others were put on academic probation. Not exaggerating here.
> Transferred to top 40 uni next year. Different world, standards. Have to actually try to be slightly ahead of the curve.
> People party but are more responsible.
> Just generally more of a sense of "I have my shit together" when interacting with people.
> Trade off is there are a bunch of out of touch spoiled brats

Degeneracy only applies to like 90% of colleges I feel like. Just like 90%.

I understand you when I read books about the past and see how the society was ruled anr what wonderful personalities it created its obvious something went wrong. In my opinion everything went to shit once the priest stopped to be the center of the village.

I'm in a T50 uni, and it's still awful. The amount of degenerate niggers and faggots and whores here makes me want to kms myself. I hate the guys who just say "lol beer bro" the most. You're not cool for getting hammered and being an irresponsible retard. I hate how (((multicultural))) this place is.

Yeah. I think the issue with college is that we encourage most people to go, when imo only 10-15% of the population should. And we should kick out students for fornicating or underage drinking.

I started uni in 2013. Around after Trump things started to get tense. More weird demonstrations and events on school grounds. Probably got worse after 2016-2017, idk.

>t. Virgin
Get laid pussy

Yeah it sucks now. They always highlight niggers in their school programs, there's constant preaching about "diversity" and "inclusion", and the school is only 45% White. Not that White frat boys are all that great.

I met my wife at a college party. She was letting us run a train on her but when I was up something just clicked and we started hanging out. Got married after graduation.

It’s not all about learning bro

>Get laid
I am a virgin, and I don't care. It's cool. Unironically the worst insult.

>wife
>run a train on her
Kek, you're a cuck. I'm looking forward to the divorce.

pol face: the thread

Colleges were better when they weren't adult daycare.

It’s the school’s fault, there is nothing to learn. The classes are either online and everyone cheats or watered down for retarded niggers and impossible to fail. Only 2 of my classes had intelligent professors with challenging material. Most of my peers hated them because you actually had to put in effort. I drank a lot too because it was all so boring. Oh and fuck the blatant favoritism towards females/minorities. I got real sick of the professors acting like the black girl said something profound when we all knew it was retarded gibberish. No way a bachelors was this easy in my grandpas generation.

>hurr cuck
We weren’t dating during the train so it’s not possible that I was cucked.

She will do ANYTHING I want her to. I am the winner here

I'm getting strong jew vibes in this one.

Above or below 1300?

Your wife has slept with a large number of men. She is not your woman. You're just coping for the fact that you never got a virgin wife. Your wife is a used up whore, with no dignity. I hope your wife leaves you.

Degenerates will always cope when you call them out by saying you hate fun, don't have sex, or something similar.

lmao, did you get your GED yesterday and binge watch every college movie?

>men
[spoiler]women and dogs too

Your wife is the least degenerate woman in college. This is exactly why I made this thread. I hope you are trolling, because if you are really this delusional, there's no hope.

>fornicating
you ever touch a boob before?

only reason white girls go to college is to get blacked

Im not. She is a no limits whore and I love it

No. I'm not married, so I haven't had sex. You are the reason our society is dying. You all bring up the slippery slope of gay rights, but ignore that the same movement started with premarital sex.

Okay, just don't be surprised when she cheats or divorces you.

while you are right about that, i will let you in on a little secret : women are more or less degenerate by default. if you want to meet women and have sex with them, degeneracy is most often part of it

just in case you are ever wondering why you are posting on Any Forums on a friday night instead of having sex. the answer probably has something to do with "i don't drink". my dad litterally told me once that the reason i don't meet enough girls, is because i don't go out drinking or to parties