What the FUCK did he do for four years?

You’d think having access to the power of the Executive branch literally any knowledge the United States holds for FOUR YEARS, would give someone the ability to be untouchable? He could have built a secret network of assassins to silence anyone who opposed him. He could have found dirt on the elites and forced them to make news agencies spread positive propaganda about him. HE COULD HAVE BEEN PUTIN!

But no, he sat on his fat ass for FOUR YEARS Tweeting like a 15 year old girl and learned NOTHING. Now when Biden is forcing the FBI to target him, all he can do is Tweet on his stupid Not-Twitter about how unfair the world is being to him. Fucking useless fuck.

Attached: 5F742D80-3FD2-4D32-A455-CCA31B2C0EA5.jpg (250x250, 22.53K)

He monitored the situation. Also, he actually did quite a bit for his donors, like Sheldon Adelson:

Attached: Rubashkin.jpg (999x754, 208.81K)

He doesn’t give a fuck about politics he just wanted fame

Can't name 3 good people that Trump appointed to his cabinet.

Attached: 1658461203171343.jpg (750x500, 102.61K)

Maybe it's because US institutions are stronger than Russian institutions and full of people who refused to let this fat orange retard become a real dictator instead of a pretend one

He didn't do anything, besides travel around spoon feeding his retarded voters and being their security blanket.
Jared Kushner was the real President for all 4 years.
LOWEST BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT
PRISON REFORM
ISRAELI PEACE DEAL

Attached: 1228343324.jpg (2175x2900, 760.41K)

Jacked off to news cycle theater and worshipped jews

tweet

He sucked A LOT of jewish cocks only for jews to do him dirty in the end. lmao!

Whats worse are this diehard supporters who still cope and sneed to this day when you point out he's the biggest zionist shill of all time.

Grifted the taxpayers with his dc hotel, shook down the russian mob banks for loans, grifted the pac fundraisers, still lost a billion over 4 years, fucked up the final gtift of selling nuke docs to Saudis, what a dumb fuck

>You’d think having access to the power of the Executive branch literally any knowledge the United States holds for FOUR YEARS, would give someone the ability to be untouchable? He could have built a secret network of assassins to silence anyone who opposed him.
stick to video games reditor

Attached: 1A9186A7-70BA-492E-BB34-96AF01CDF1F0.jpg (705x624, 82.78K)

He made me realize that a very large portion of democrat and republican voters are fucking animals who have no grasp of logic or any commonsense. Also that I really want these retards to suffer and die. So anymore I just enjoy watching the government bend everyone over and prepare to rape us all to death. My only real hope is that these faggots realize that this is all their own damn fault before the very end.

Yeah but like besides that.

Literally everything he did revolved around Israel.

>Destroyed ISIS
>Killed Iranian general
>Created historic peace deals for Israel

kek, this is why migapedes are so hated around here.

Attached: 124214124.webm (506x900, 2.9M)

>What the FUCK did he do for four years
Monitor the situation
Hold pointless rallies
Ruin Any Forums with boomers

Save Israel

Stop democrats radical agenda of hijacking the country for 4 years. Stop having goldfish memories you faggots

Attached: Zion Don.jpg (640x670, 75.23K)

>Doubled the standard tax deduction for 90% of American families
I didn't see it on the list.

Attached: 1622259740318.jpg (1024x763, 121.26K)

Drank gallons of jew semen

glowniugger

Jesus Christ. You people are retarded literally.

Everyone in his base with a brain was sick of his shit halfway through the term.

Attached: Captura de pantalla de 2022-08-27 04-26-24.png (751x646, 272.28K)