Buys their mom a house

>buys their mom a house
But I thought you said trannies are evil? Show me a magat that would do that.

Attached: 3j7ktz1sc3k91.jpg (1125x1900, 335.73K)

you want me to browse the internet looking for a Trump voter who bought a house for their mother?

you can be mentally ill and not be evil

That's not a tranny, just a retarded man, and the only reason he's actually carrying out that decades old promise is because it gets him attention.

>crocs

Attached: donotwant.jpg (773x607, 36.89K)

This is a sign of collapse

Crocs are the white mans foot wear. Yeah i wear mines while wearing socks too, lmao to the lmao

>mother lives in a house that is hard to love around in
>buy her a beautiful home that is easier to move around in

This is not even subtle for 'the moment the fag had power of attorney he sold his moms large house and shoved her in a trailer or apartment, pocketing the money from the sale'.

If the parents had been successful in the first place they wouldnt need the kid to buy them a house also they wouldnt have a mentally ill faggot for a child

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 24.55K)

>t. doesn't live in a humid environment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1657672413101.jpg (1200x675, 190.7K)

This is called cope

I bet his father is so proud

Attached: 1654638626050.jpg (932x1024, 98.66K)

>kills itself
>bank takes house
If i was a betting man

>said trannies are evil
He probably thinks that it'll be easier to blame mom for his underground child rape dungeon

Look at that black gorilla troon nigger monkey. This is why the USA is dead.

that's a 40+ year old black man. his father is probably dead or in jail

Bob is not a tranny,he's a drag queen and live his life as a man out of drag,he's drag name is literally BOB THE DRAG QUEEN lol he's still a obnoxious faggot tho

That is a drag queen, which is different from a transgender. Either way I'd argue that the vast majority of trans aren't evil just confused or mislead by the system at large. Similar to working class people thinking a born and bred billionaire gives a shit about them.

How is that a cope? You wear crocs because your feet might easily get wet. Which is essentially 24/7 in humid enviroments.
The nigger in the op image is just a lazy faggot that didn't want to put slipper or something on.

You chuds are just assmad that this tranny can afford a whole house while you neets are shitoosting from a 1 bedroom apartment/mom's basement

Attached: images (8).jpg (259x194, 7K)

I live in an extremely humid environment and never thought about wearing crocs. Sounded like you were justifying that trannies wearing them. If I misunderstood my apologies