How leftists define woman?

They say sex and gender are different but they only relativize biological concepts and no one really knows what is gender as a "social construct". Not even them because they can't answer the question "What is a woman?".
If woman can have penises than they talk about biology and not social norms. If men can compete in woman sports they talk about biology and not social norms. If men can go into woman prisons they talk about biology and not social norms.

Attached: 1661561819981084.png (750x828, 227.87K)

Who cares. They’ve won the moment you entertain the question.

>What is a woman Rabi?
It's complicated Goyim

They won't breed and real women will, so the "question" is irrelevant.

Literally the only thing a woman needs is to be born with a vagina. That’s it.

Why do tranny dicks always looks so weird?

There you are, playing their game. You wonder why we are losing. It’s because you let them create the playing field. Change it any time in any way they want.

>What's a woman?
Female human.
>What's female?
Egg-producing members of the species.
>B-but MUH INTERSEX PEOPLE
Oh you mean hermaphrodites? Yeah, that's a pathology. They are sterile, which is an obvious disability. Hermaphrodism is not DA THIRD SEX, it's merely a developmental defect that prevents the most basic function of life(reproduction).

Man I wanna fuck that girl on the right and shove my face in her pussy but the left guy I want to perform surgery with a 12 gauge

Sex is reality. Gender is not.

>What are phenotypes

Wait, shit, that's racist or something.

They'll switch between social and biological depending on which is beneficial at the time. "People are born fags, you can't discriminate against an intrinsic characteristic." "Faggots are faggots because they identify as such and you shouldn't discriminate against people for how they want to live."

It’s not the media that says women are generally not so tall, have pretty faces, breasts, intact hairlines, curvy bodies, and vaginas. It's common sense.

a way of behaving and a set of expectations from society, fundamentally

That's fashion.

Mother Nature's a TERF

What have they won? Eternal damnation? That’s more than a moment from what I hear

A woman is a woman. That is the definition. Just because you're too much of a moron to comprehend it doesn't mean it's not accurate. The left has always understood what a woman is. It's the right that can't seem to grasp onto this painfully simple concept that even children understand.

fashion isn't as important as gender, people don't go to war because of how they dress

A woman is a sexy bitch with a pussy to fuck. Trannies are literally fat nigger tier.

I bet that the artist of this comic LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE DRAWING OF HIMSELF.

Trannies always draw themselves looking normal or attractive, but in real life they are a greasy dude in makeup.

they will breed through your kids, chuddy

Attached: 3 (1).jpg (1280x1809, 680.74K)