The economy is crashing...

The economy is crashing, what are you doing to help kill it once and for all so that we may finally be free from the kikes?

Attached: photo_2022-05-27_04-28-31.jpg (720x720, 34.47K)

nothing happens

This is unironically the most revolting pic I‘ve ever stumbled on on this forsaken page.

Fuck off, stalker liberals. I hate your beans meming. Most of the people who use this meme are fucking dangerous to talk to. "Don't explain the joke" can be taken too far, and when it is horrifically dangerous to /challenge your clout/ by asking why you're meming with beans, you're taking it too far.

Meme looks like 5 half nigger males are sink to milk

And one of them got injured with his head which is destroyed and his brain came out.

McDonalds started giving paper straws only now, even if you specifically ask for plastic ones. So now I ask for an extra straw and litter it in the parking lot on my way out.

Fuck your planet, I just wanted to drink my sprite without tasting cardboard.

Attached: 5cc197f88b5be926ece9b7f77ba0ad29.png (1600x1012, 1.86M)

Are those doughnuts filled with beans or did someone decide to eat beans with with their doughnuts?

I think the favored method is to basically run out all your credit to max balances, and then close your bank account and get low.

Enough people do that, the enough house of cards collapses.

I hope oil and gas goes up because i put 15k in it today

NOT
MY
PROBLEMO
ESE
juejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejue

Your big nosed family profits a lot from economies crashing, this is the reason you spam this crap here every day since 2016.

It's an affront to nature itself.

You ain't seen nothing yet health pack.

DELETE THIS

You're either a real oldfag or a complete newfag

these are really good, i get them from the local bakery all the time.

Attached: 1661487299943590.webm (224x400, 1.65M)

Attached: 1661027640894101.webm (320x426, 1.55M)

Noice

Yeah, because each time there was an economic collapse in the past, the people got freer, right?

The nukes can’t arrive fast enough.

These freaks take this as a challenge you know.

It probably wouldn’t be that bad, those beans are already in a sugary syrup

what do the black dotted clusters in the north mean

>nice and hala just like Allah said.