How does Any Forums explain racial disparities in incarceration and sentence length decisions even after legal factors...

How does Any Forums explain racial disparities in incarceration and sentence length decisions even after legal factors are controlled for?

I have difficulty finding an explanation for this; I already have ones for everything related to that. Racial disparities in traffic stops are explained by geographic legal factors; racial disparities in police killings are explained by violent crime rates etc.

But sentencing stumps me; anyone know anything about this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220811-215601_Drive.jpg (623x484, 78.63K)

Attached: 5F9F2E01-9F88-438A-9550-D73D2D199F93.jpg (1135x651, 168.85K)

They didn't control for SES.
Additionally prosecutors tend to be MORE lenient with blacks, a black being charged with 2nd degree murder likely has enough elements to be charged with first degree murder but DAs won't do it because they are concerned about their stats. Give a black the top sentence for 2nd degree murder instead of the lightest sentence for 1st degree murder.
Blacks get "harsher sentences" based on the facts of their case as well.
>Less likely to know victim
>More likely to use a weapon
>Prior record (which I see is statistically significant"
Also the R2 is only .29 meaning that all these variables are only controlling for 29% of the variance. Finally, your own chart is showing that this could be up to random chance, while the P values are cut off, race does not appear to be a significant variable.
>t. criminology faggot

Attached: professor anime.jpg (850x1512, 256.02K)

Pretty easy. They commit more crimes... exceptionally horrific or brazen.
Sentencing guidelines hamstring courts. If a judge breaks that they have to justify why.

The proof for the first part is hard now because the fbi dropped race as a reporting factor from the UCR on Obama first year of office. Now you can't compare the victimization studies to convictions and see if they line up.

Literally if we look bad we'll just stop tracking the numbers so you can't prove it.

white people make mistakes, niggers are a natural force of destruction. Like a hurricane or tornado they leave devastation in their wake. We all know this subconsciously and our prison population reflects that. For society to function we need to keep them away from everyone else.

Attached: 1549243126644.jpg (903x899, 91.59K)

People with strong support systems/families/productive histories probably get shorter jail sentences. There are other intangible like demeanor, remorse, etc. basically nigs don’t stop nigging in the courtroom. Any study that claims to account for the the differences without explaining niggerishness is inherent dishonest. We all know it.

That's what i've been thinking.

Men, the young and the poor tend to be punished harsher than the opposite: women, the old and the rich. I imagine this is because differences in criminality. This is annoying because i can't find any papers that control for all legal variables that more than likely explain disparities between blacks and whites, but all other demographic types.

Not even SES covers the gap.the ratios are the same across races but blacks have a much higher baseline across the SES board.

>But sentencing stumps me; anyone know anything about this?
If you really want to know more about this I can recommend a few books
>The process is the punishment
Basically explains misdemeanor courts, it does not dive into race a lot but basically the idea is that people who don't show up to court, are defiant in court, etc. get worse outcomes. Sound like any group of people that you know? 90% of cases are misdemeanors and like 95% of those cases are plead out.
>Justice by Geography
Basically explains that when there are few informal controls (such as family or community) formal controls are used. This is more common in cities since reputation matters less. Blacks live in cities
>Bureaucracy
One of the driest books you will ever read, it explains that many prosecutors just want to get shit done quickly and move on. If you look at DAs as bureaucrats (which they are) they just want to use their resources, such as time, efficiently. Blacks are more likely to spend more time plea bargaining, trying to take shit to trial and wasting the DAs time, so they get worse deals.
>The Behavior of Law
If you want something more sympathetic to niggers, try this. It explains the premise that niggers are oppressed and blah blah blah worse outcomes.

Attached: black crime 7.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Niggers commit more crime

niggers belong in prison

OP, how did you come to the conclusion that there was a racial bias in sentencing? Your chart is showing that it is not statistically significant. The only factors that are unlikely to be caused by chance according to this chart are:
>Age under 21
This makes sense since this is showing a negative correlation. Younger people are usually given more of a break due to lack of record and the "Youth discount"
>Prior record
Those with a record get more time. Duh.
>Offense severity
The worse the offense, the more time you get.
>Pretrial status
Is this a paper on bail or something? Without context I am unsure what this means exactly but generally this indicates that they are or are not out on bail. People who are not out on bail usually have more serious offenses and there is debate as to whether this effects their sentence.
>Plea
As I explained earlier, pleas matter
>F
Meaningless for this conversation.

Attached: korosensei.png (1000x580, 214.76K)

that's really disappointing to hear. niggers should get longer sentences for the same crimes. the system is not racist enough

Black people are more likely to be repeat offenders, more likely to be poor and use a shitty public defender, more likely to show up to court dressed like a retard and be disrespectful to the judge, more likely to live in shit tier states with harsh sentincing guidelines, less likely to take a good plea deal when offered

>Not even SES covers the gap.the ratios are the same across races but blacks have a much higher baseline across the SES board.
Although it can be difficult to untangle since blacks are poor and blacks commit so much crime, it should still be placed in the model unless there is so much covariation that adding it would only increase error

Attached: uzaki chan never shows anything.gif (500x278, 1.65M)

Niggers are gay and prison is like a homo bed and breakfast to them

Multiple, repeat offenders

I don't give a shit about what happens to niggers. Why the fuck would I put the effort I to explaining why they get punished for being niggers?

Another thing to look into is the sex differences between sentencing, persecution, and investigation. That is one hell of an eye opener. Another factor is intelligence and mental health. Mental retardation and mental illness are other HUGE factors in criminality. Everyone knows about psychopathy and sociopathy, but they don't like to talk about the other kinds of mental illness or how...legitimately retarded many crimnals actually are(see literally deserve to be in a mental ward and need meds).

Also DA prosecution persecution success rates and threats. They are actively incentivized to threaten, make up false charges, and blackmail to increase their numbers. Just like how cops need to hand out a set amount of tickets. DAs need to hand out a set amount of charges. If you want to go down an even more fucked up rabbit hole look into setups involving planted evidence and having police/justice investigate corruption within themselves. You have no idea how dirty police, judges, persecutors, and lawyers actually are.

Blacks are also never charged with hate crimes even if it's clearly one. Seriously. Look for anyone who isn't white and if they are ever charged with hate crimes.

What are the controls? Is this for even the same offenses or all charges in every category? Need more information.

>sentencing stumps me
Whites are held to a higher standard. No one expects blacks to behave like anything other than animals.

They plea to lesser charges and had it coming