Take the parasitepill

Take the parasitepill.

50% of people on earth have 'em. Fuckers were ruining my life and I didn't even realise.

Attached: 9-signs-of-parasites-1.png (500x498, 79.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/468710034
cryptokang.link/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Parasyte-Pill.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Funny that all of those are symptoms of withdrawl from goyslop.
Power through it and they all get better.

This is why intermittent fasting has such a wide range of health benefits. I don’t know if it gets rid of all parasites, but it’s a good start if you want to improve your life.

This is why they want to get rid of nicotine products

got rid of these bastards, and my liquid stools ceased and I'm regular now like I was when a boy.
fuck ya OP, parasite pill ftw

Attached: Demodex_folliculorum_SEM_crop.jpg (451x284, 61.37K)

goyslop is engineered to feed the parasites

These are all just symptoms of eating unhealthy and not getting enough exercise.

How hard would it be for vid related to get rid of parasites

Attached: 1659877914080994.webm (576x1024, 2.79M)

parasites?

I have all of these except for weight issues and infections. So I guess I'm fine. Phew.

how did you know you had them? what did you use to get rid of them?

These things literally just eat your dead skin and don't shit, they are bros (unless you are allergic to them due to faulty genes)

Feel you bro

The Jews fear the liquid cesspool

Attached: 8B8374EF-60F7-4DFE-9CB4-46F96FA04A8B.jpg (1242x1627, 2.11M)

I'm only a week into a parasite cleanse and so far:
>stomach pain gone
>GI problems gone
>have more energy
>feel more comfortable in general
>sleeping better
>mood is 5x better (i feel "alive" again)
>anxiety/depression gone

This stuff is like a panacea. Wormwood and black walnut (brand shouldn't matter). This stuff has been used since ancient times as an antihelminth.

Attached: 4982_MainImage_330x880.png (330x880, 141.65K)

based

Dios mios
i ordered everything for the nac protocol today, kind of sad about it though since I loved to make bread

>tfw you down your morning diatomaceous earth smoothie

Attached: BtZfDBqIYAA6POK[1].png (320x224, 19.7K)

I had blepharitis for AGES, and when i took the IVM, they dissapeared overnight. Also, i just really read up on the parasitepill document and realized I needed to take some just in case. it really is lifechanging. would reccomend two doses six days apart every six months A++

That's another thing.

I would get these intense sugar cravings. Now that I killed off most of the fuckers... sugar craving is gone. Just vanished.

What is ivm

no, they inhabit the eyelash follicles and tear shit up and shit and die in there causing collarettes. really annoying especially after I went to the doc to get treatment, and her know it all self KNEW NOTHING and sent me on my way. fuck her.

Attached: collarettes.jpg (259x194, 7.35K)

In the end it’s god who has the last laugh

What kind of parasites make your cum have zero thickness, like water even after months of nofap?

user, can you link parasitepill doc please?

ivermectin

i had most of these and joint pain. after 20 years they figured out i have citobacture gi infection.

tons of people are missed on this diagnosis - gi disbiosis

Oh you're a horse paste retard, kek

Parasite infections are very common in some regions of the world. I honestly think it'd be a worthwhile globalist health initiative to crack down on parasites in the developing world.

I have parasites and monkeypox.
But I tongue anus a lot.

That would be testicle gremlins. They actually eat the sperm causing the semen to be mostly precum lube

I must have a tapeworm slowly starving me to death, because I have a lot of these symptoms.

yeah, i have them come back and need to treat every six months, it sucks. i have better pictures with 7 of them with their ass inserted into ONE eyelash follicle

Attached: demodex2.jpg (275x183, 12.73K)

same here. i took parastrike, mebendazole, snacked on some pumpkin seeds and fasted for 14 days and my shits have never been better.
i didnt experience any inflammatory die off though

Fast for three or more days

vimeo.com/468710034
cryptokang.link/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Parasyte-Pill.pdf

here ya go

>it's the worms
>it's totally not the fungus goy
>fungus is naturally occurring to earth

fuck you mushroom fags
worms are based and destroy the fungus hive mind

yeah "kek" am i right? got your booster yet?

This. Water fast for 3+ days followed by a good probiotic cure (L. reuteri is amazing) is a great procedure to reset your guts. Health benefits are innumerable