EXTREME HAPPENING: ANDREW TATE TAKING DOWN BIG TECH CENSORSHIP

>ANDREW TATE REBELLING AGAINST BIG TECH CENSORSHIP: BRINGING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS YOUNG MEN WITH HIM
rumble.com/v1hafpj-emergency-meeting-the-matrix-attacks..html

>THE LIVE STREAM GOT OVER 200K VIEWERS. THIS ISNT SOME RANDOM NIGGA. ALL THE ZOOMERS LOVE HIM

>WHO IS HE?
HE MAKES THE TRANNIES SEETHE ABOUT MISOGANY AND EVERYONE WANTS HIM DEAD. BIG TECH IS CRUSHING HIM BECAUSE HE GOT TO TO MANY PEOPLE

ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING BROS.

Attached: P6-irZku.jpg (1280x720, 122.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/andrew-tate-banned-from-facebook-instagram-tiktok-august-19-20-2022-news/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGo7NfmD0d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, but does the NoChinMan fuck the trannie?

Attached: 6kg1j5.jpg (964x500, 192.49K)

gematriaeffect.news/andrew-tate-banned-from-facebook-instagram-tiktok-august-19-20-2022-news/

Who is this guy paying to make him famous? Cause dude didn't even have a social footprint before 2020.

Speaking of censorship…
Buy physical silver!!!

>pied piper of sigma simps promises to keep on piperin' and collecting sigmabux

he has a pyramid scheme shilling for him and posting videos for him on social media. pretty based imo.

Pay for ads like everyone else you filthy nigger and stop polluting/pol/

Did he buy an ad or is this 404?

Attached: B0DA0920-193F-43D7-B71C-DFB01F325CAF.gif (220x166, 176.21K)

NIGGER.

I dont know who this is and I refuse to learn.
He looks like a fag.
Ill keep scrolling past all of the threads about him now. Peace.

Attached: 1655155083204.png (1000x709, 921.83K)

Learn how to use filters if you don't want to see threads about a particular topic, newfags.

Bump

Censorship is the new tool of bug tecs

>makes trannies seethe
tranny user here, andrew tate is based and i respect him

Until he uses this opportunity to name the Jew he's nothing but another grifter. It's time to name the Jew folks.

>noooo you must platform my pro rapist views

Attached: 1661501034823174.jpg (254x453, 35.32K)

>>noooo you must platform my pro rapist views
Post axe wound tranny

Attached: 1661419251876511.jpg (598x840, 128.97K)

He was pretty big even as far back as 2016 during the Presidential Election. He cozied up to a lot of the "alt-lite" spergs like Cernovich and even hung out with Trump's sons. He also fucked Jordan Peterson's daughter. I'm surprised he was as big as he is now sooner. Trannies and feminist hate him because he speaks truth to power and Any Forumscels hate him because he's a hyper aggressive version of the masculine vision that they know they can never attain. Basically just sour grapes and all they have against him is "lol he's a half nigger no jaw". The dude is literally living every young guys dream before society beat it the fuck out of them and told them to fall in line. I'm glad he's snapped some zoomers out the slumber. The fallout from this is going to be be great. Anyway, I only give a fuck about this whole thing because I'm a digital marketer and the dude is a great case study. The aftershocks of him getting deplatformed are sure to bring a ton of lulz.

Attached: EITTX7NXYAAh7Zp.png (675x900, 675.82K)

soap and lampshades.

this
controlled opposition
flashes his upside down pyramid all the time
see eye ayy lmao
on tucker aka another see eye ayy lmao

That nigga gay as hell lmao

He's growing on me Any Forums.

I dont know this nigga. But if hes helping kill big tech then hes got my vote

What a bulllshit platform. Search 'jew' or 'hitler'. All that pops up is complete and total bullshit. Utter nonsense and no truth.

He should've joined gab.

Attached: suggestions.jpg (1390x1070, 114.89K)

Jordan Peterson pretends to be the one to show the youth how to be a man only to lead them right back into the jews traps and then an actual Chad fucks his daughter and treats her like the whore she is.

pottery.

lel

cant knock the hustle, its a successful mlm/pyramid scheme, many such cases

he will

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGo7NfmD0d4

Attached: 808392A1-B9C4-4C51-8A03-10CE27A51B39.jpg (496x640, 53.05K)

based

checked and bumped
Tate is based. Simple as

Attached: 1661561197376023.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

non shill detected

well he simply puts effort into networking. simple as

Attached: In-der-gewalttatigen-frauenfeindlichen-Welt-von-TikToks-neuem-Star-Andrew.jpg (380x475, 28.33K)

I just watched the Tucker interview.
Unsure where to fit him in (nowadays just can't tell), but I like what said about c*vid and I like to see someone with a platform announcing the lies of the msm.

random hitler pic from the days when hitler was still funny

Attached: hilter.jpg (630x332, 24.31K)

from what I know he's also jewpilled

Attached: sqpkuann1ev81.jpg (1686x1260, 233.11K)

So five eyes just tried to make a Nick Fuentes upgraded version? Bro can you guys just chill tf out? You're all in my prayers but this one is so blatant it hurts

pro rape?

Attached: celluloid-shot0002.jpg (467x350, 32.66K)

At first I thought he was stupid and did not see what his endgame was. Just another materialistic playboy with no long term vision. It turns out I was wrong. He has the perfect rhetoric to appeal to the young generation. His masculinist individualist approach is basic enough to wake up NPCs from their slumber and his whole persona is tailored to act as the perfect catalyst against modern degeneracy. He looks determined enough to at the very least cause significant disruptions to the current mainstream narrative which will enable further deeper developments down the line. He is the perfect package, arrived at the perfect time. I am not his target audience, but I realize that his potential is tremendous and I hope he succeeds.

no one cares about this low iq faggot