HELP DIEEING WHAT DO I DO?

what are the implications of me having appendicitis but not wanting to go to hospital because they will give me vax blood

Attached: 86255FEB-D5AE-4201-B218-9820F0C9187B.jpg (518x514, 51.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/0wcw1e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it over bros?

Eh. Nothing of value is lost.

Attached: 95888882-2D73-4CAA-A1D4-7754C4122B7B.jpg (365x500, 31.11K)

Get it removed but refuse a blood transfusion like a man
Just eat a bunch of goyslop you’ll be fine

>what is faith?
HEBREWS 11
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

>why should I have faith?
ROMANS 1
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

>how do I get faith?
ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Attached: 1655173704141.jpg (883x1024, 72.1K)

>(((HEBREWS)))

you sure ill be fine?

JOHN 8
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Attached: 1649288871988.png (638x732, 187.24K)

>(((JOHN)))

>t.

Attached: 1648087870908.png (450x477, 121.12K)

STOP FIGHTING IM DYING

Nah. You’ll be fine. Cavemen lost appendixes and they lived til like 20 or 30.

The way you heal any illness (minus ALS) is drinking your urine. Urine is not waste like we’ve been lied to but ultra filtered blood plasma that has all your critical antibodies, stem cells, minerals, salts, vitamins, proteins, hormones, enzymes, and amino acids to heal from anything.

Remember, you already drank and breathed in your moms then your own urine in the womb. It’s how you were formed. Amniotic fluid is urine.

You'll die ... go to the hospital.

There goes hour one of nofap. I’ll never be a wizard.

Are you anemic? Unless you have a clotting disorder or some other problem there is no reason you should be getting a blood transfusion to get your appendix removed.

Seriously. They can't give you a transfusion if you don't want too. Worst case as long as it's not ruptured get antibiotics. Thats what they do in Europe apparently.

I had skull surgery last year and I left unvaxxed. Just make sure you fine comb over the paperwork.

Get help asap user

i assume you know because you are having painful stomach cramps
at this point if you havent rushed to emergency room you just have been able to tolerate the pain but i don't know how manymore hours you'll be able to tolerate of this.
even when i went the faggots had me waiting ER for hours while spics came in for stupid shit like broken arms and got out. i just wanted to be put to sleep on morphine til my surgery but i suffered til nighttime and finally i was pain free and had surgery next morning

Attached: henlofren.jpg (1169x907, 139.77K)

I have trouble with it for eight months now. i switched my diet (healthy BS, magnesium, supplements ) and read that Citrus juice is great against it. I eat them raw now and press a slice into my sparkling water, worked all most instantly. If you are constipated I´d advice raw milk and yogurts just to blast the pipes regularly. If you are at the point where you know it´s broken, go to the fucking hospital.

please defuse the bomb sir

user no one on this board is qualified to tell you if you do or don't need a blood transfusion after an appendix removal. What I can tell you with 100% certainty is you will more than likely die if you don't risk it and go to the hospital.

You wouldn’t need a blood transfusion for appendectomy unless you’re an absolute loser, in which case you’d deserve to die

if this is real, go to the fucking hospital. My ex wife's manager died from appendicitis 3 years ago. Stop being a pussy and get the operation.

streamable.com/0wcw1e