Incel man in his forties started smoking

youtu.be/dtjX5We8vTY
He had enough

Attached: dn.jpg (720x398, 152.85K)

Attached: v.jpg (720x385, 194.77K)

Smoking natural tobacco without addatives is healthy and medicinal, Prove me wrong.

This post is advertising or begging

your body did not evolve ingesting copious amounts of combusted matter, therefor we can infer its probably not a good thing to do, combined with data suggesting as such

>your body did not evolve ingesting copious amounts of combusted matter, therefor we can infer its probably not a good thing to do, combined with data suggesting as such
>evolve
I am talking about a scientific argument not pseudo scientific. We weren't evolving out of anything rather created and put someone in an environment completely different to where he or her was placed in by the lord and them and their ancestors if they keep mixing within the same family will stay the same and look the same for millenia to come.

Also, we had the ability to filter carbon dioxide, what makes you think we can't filter tobacco smoke or for that matter marihuana as well?

yeah, just get some premium natural tobacco and roll your own. can roll a cigarette, or a pinner.
saves money, and can maybe ween you down to quit level.

i was smoking on... amsterdam shag, that looks like this.
it's much better than gas station cigs.

just roll little joint pinners with it.
or mix some weed in it.
put a lil raw filter on the back. to minimize scooby snacks.

shits cash.
smells better and cheaper than gas station cigs. and more style. and can even dude weed lmao with it.
also with papers, get organic hemp 1's, not the bleach/gunpowder ring ones.

kino.
if you're gonna smoke cigs.. at least be cool about it.. jeez user.

NO MORE TATEPOSTS

my smoke looks like this.
better than gas station cigs by alot.
and cheaper.
about $2.00 an ounce.
which is like 4 packs of cigs.
or if rolled into pinners.. like 8+
$2.00..

that's the way.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x400, 43.02K)

The women commenting is his ex who left him a few years ago

Attached: bossman.jpg (720x395, 155.04K)

ever since early hominids used fire to cook food, smoke food, and heat shelters, you have been constantly ingesting combusted matter you retard

we filter carbon dioxide because that was necessary to evolve in a carbon rich atmosphere
smoke from certain woods like hickory smells like food and provides a sense of comfort because we evolved cooking meats, and the associative smell is enough to trigger reward centers. this does not mean we huffed smoke or that it's even healthy to ingest smoked meat. it's just associated heavily with the patterns of prosperous early humans

Evolution is jewish nonsense

The tobacco plant is not safe to be inside your body in any form. Full of alpha emitters. No one knows exactly why but the plant has an affinity for radionuclides of Lead, Polonium, and Radium. The heat and tar cause the emphysema, but it is the radiation that causes the cancers.

i dont claim humans are derived from colloquial "evolution", i am only referring to micro evolution, ie dogs from wolves, humans from early humans etc

see:
>copious amounts
there is nothing natural or healthy about sucking down tobacco smoke, dumb fuck

nope, not a masonic bullshitter at all
move along. nothing to see

Attached: 2022-08-26 18.15.53.jpg (750x748, 403.5K)

buy a fucking ad stupid ugly fucking british people

>this does not mean we huffed smoke or that it's even healthy to ingest smoked meat
red folks have been doing this in the Americas for 10 millenia. Other drugs have been used as medicine and mostly have been smoked or snorted. It helps the mind relieve stress contrary to all the false studies published in universities.

The tar comes from the other chemicals mixed in with the dry leafy tobacco in cigarettes but in snuff, snus, chaw, cigar tobacco, and cigarillo tobaccos there are minimal traces of radionuclides or tar.

>having a fire in a hut burning for 9 hours every night for months to keep from freezing to death doesn’t cause as much smoke inhalation as a cigarette

Attached: 60A0A3F4-4AA8-4917-9BD9-2A6100693B68.jpg (1200x1276, 129.78K)

>what is a roof in the hut to prevent choking to death from carbon monoxide

No type of smoke in your lungs is good you dumb faggot.

i remain agnostic about natural tobacco use, and its not gratifying enough to worth the risk. another point of contention for me is that nicotine is a vasoconstrictor and i generally dont like the concept of already sedentary people partaking of such effects

She mad because he looks pretty cool right there. Sleazecore is an aesthetic

Everyone wants to be Andrew Tate

>vasoconstrictor
If you overdose and smoke a pack a day yes but if you smoke once a day or 3 times max it won't.

uhhh sweaty that's an appeal to nature fallacy

Macro evolution is just the result of micro evolution over a long time frame.

This. Nicotine in your blood also kills eukaryotic parasites like toxopasmids.

Attached: 3BC5E68E-9D5D-4518-9480-B4D979098F49.jpg (1200x1208, 280.99K)

youre right go smoke a pack brother
do you smoke daily?

Hunter thompson cosplay dorks at it again

i disagree

>not dying one night from carbon monoxide means minimal smoke inhalation from long term indoor fires
oh wow look an actual retarded man. what’s life like with your disability, what would you say is the greatest challenge you face?

Do I need to know any of these people ?

That's the cool thing about smoking, it's never too late to start.

i can tell youre not well acquainted with the outdoors lad

What's the oldest you can be and still qualify as an incel?

>40s mate, you're in your 60s r-right?
Right?

The radionuclides are present in the living plant. you can't get rid of them (or you can only get rid of them via expensive processing no company has ever bothered top do). Just vape nicotine if you want to be a stimulant addict. Stop rationalizing your dumbass life decisions on Any Forums.