John Hyrcanus the Last King and High Priest of the Judahites (The Hebrew tribe of Judah/Isreal) allowed Edomites to...

John Hyrcanus the Last King and High Priest of the Judahites (The Hebrew tribe of Judah/Isreal) allowed Edomites to live in The Kingdom of Judah if they followed the laws of the Kingdom.
It was not a conversion, it was an acquiescence to the law. There is a HUGE difference. They (The Jews/Edomites) did not become party to the covenant with Yahweh.
1) Because Yahweh never made a covenant with them (Esau and Edom)
2) You can't amend a covenant contract.
3) Yahweh hated the seed line of Esau forever.
Esau is Edom. (Genesis 36:8)
Or as scripture says elsewhere: I loved Jacob but hated Esau. What should we say, then? That God is unjust? Out of the question!
(Romans 9:13-14)

Next, these Edomites killed ALL the Nobles and Priests of the Judahites.

So the last tribe of Israel (Judah) became a remnant in their homeland and there were only small pockets left. Most of them went north into Samaria and Galilee.
That is why Jesus was scared to goto Jerusalem "for fear that the Jews (Edomites) would kill him"
(John 7:13, 19:38, 20:19)

Attached: 1661289848518823.jpg (640x640, 65.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Strabo/16B*.html
archive.org/details/mysteryserpent_20190627/mode/2up
archive.org/details/pdfy-hH7b-2yjyACdh8nO/mode/2up
archive.org/details/weisman-charles-a.-who-is-esau-edom
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Wickstrom
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Swift
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archive_Comparet
archive.org/details/William_P_Gale
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Visser
youtube.com/watch?v=UdcBeFhe_zk&list=PLUDYOtamyAxP0KjrMY7JQyI48kQHJv26q&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=uUd7N1H2egY&list=PLUDYOtamyAxPl7kqG_6vUrI9SemGphOtw&index=1
livefaith.tv/richards-books/
gospelfortoday.bibleanalytics.ca/
goodnewsgospel.info/
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/
concordant.org/
gracetruth.co.uk/
martinzender.com/
concordantgospel.com/
biblestudentsnotebook.com/
studyshelf.com/videos/
reddit.com/r/ConcordantBelievers/comments/l7v56t/some_concordant_resources/
saviourofall.org/
goedbericht.nl/english/
bibleanalytics.ca/index.html
universalistheretic.blogspot.com/
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/Library.htm
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/authors_frames_old.htm
bible-truths.com/
askelm.com/
iswasandwillbe.com/
godskingdom.org/
godsplanforall.com/
tentmaker.org/
makepeacewithjesus.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Esau raced mixed with Caananites. If Jacob and his mother didn't covet the birthright, then Esau's mutts would have inherited them.
Genesis 27:46
Then Rebekah said to Isaac, “I loathe my life because of the Hittite women. If Jacob marries one of the Hittite women like these, one of the women of the land, what good will my life be to me?”

Genesis chapter 26, where we read: “34 And Esau was forty years old when he took to wife Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Bashemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite: 35 Which were a grief of mind unto Isaac and to Rebekah.”

Hebrews 12:16
''lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.'' (Fornicator here in the Greek sense means race mixer primarly but not strictly)
Then in the opening verses of Genesis chapter 28, it is evident that Isaac finally realized the righteousness of what had happened, where we read: “1 And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan. 2 Arise, go to Padanaram, to the house of Bethuel thy mother's father; and take thee a wife from thence of the daughters of Laban thy mother's brother. 3 And God Almighty bless thee, and make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a multitude of people; 4 And give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee; that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which God gave unto Abraham.”

Attached: crossstika.png (1280x853, 19.01K)

spartan greek kings sent letters to judean (judahite) kings saying they were the same genetic stock

later greeks mentioned the take over of judea by edomites
>"The western extremities of Judæa towards Casius are occupied by Idumæans(Edomites), and by the lake [Sirbonis], The Idumæans (Edomites) are Nabatæans (Caananite-Mixed Race), when driven from their country by sedition, they passed over to the Judaeans (The Kingdom of Judahites/Israelites), and adopted their customs.
-Strabo, Geography 16.2.34 (23 AD)
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Strabo/16B*.html

>They [Edomites] killed Hyrcanus four years later and then they kicked out all the Judahites from the Temple.
-- Josephus (Antiquities XV, 6, 1)

Attached: greek judean.jpg (2382x964, 481.79K)

MALACHI
2:2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

AMOS 5:21
I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

ISAIAH 1
4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

MALACHI 1:11
For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

Attached: 1649557373245.jpg (800x800, 151.34K)

based, cheers for the bump lad

Attached: 1661168018917360.jpg (777x2024, 442.02K)

Hail Christ

Attached: 1661519997789377m.jpg (812x1024, 136.21K)

you're welcome, amen

PROVERBS 27:17
Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

Attached: 1649290963876.png (800x800, 70.71K)

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

I'll never meet you in this age, but in kingdom come we'll have a beer good fren

Attached: pod11.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

>swastika rendered immovable and unable to rotate by the jew worship stick
a perfect representation of the desertification both spiritual and physical caused by those who bind themselves to the jew

Attached: 546546654.jpg (256x256, 11.47K)

umm...ok

Attached: John_Martin_-_Destruction_of_Tyre.jpg (800x612, 115.05K)

The Mystery of the Serpent
archive.org/details/mysteryserpent_20190627/mode/2up

The Curse of Canaan
archive.org/details/pdfy-hH7b-2yjyACdh8nO/mode/2up

Who is Esau-Edom?
archive.org/details/weisman-charles-a.-who-is-esau-edom

CI sermon archives:
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Wickstrom
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Swift
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archive_Comparet
archive.org/details/William_P_Gale
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Visser

Attached: 1649207713289.png (401x600, 728.04K)

Both the swastika and the cross are symbols for the sun. Aryan symbolisms revolves around the sun, non-whites deify the moon. Obviously there are manifold meanings behind these symbols, but both the swastika and the sun are symbols for the sun, which itself is a physical symbol for God. God is the invisible black sun that shines on this world

the crucifixion cross is not the celtic/germanic sun cross and to place this death stick in such a way that the swastika cannot rotate is a perfect representation of the abyss and disconnect from nature caused by jew worship

Attached: spacenazijesus.jpg (1140x760, 177.66K)

Attached: Malachi 4-1 Christ black sun.jpg (673x1023, 132.75K)

the cross is a symbol that cannot be confined to just Germans & Celts. Assyrians, Egyptians, Parthians, Persians/Medes, all Aryan, used the cross & the swastika. The Crucifixion of Christ is not a story about death, it is a story of resurrection and redemption and eternal life. a story of renewal.

Attached: e569dbc3a508c4a348df66f6fa97b5b623fcd380b44bfa286450061f8b42e509 - Copy.jpg (1200x675, 147.73K)

>still intentionally sidestepping the point
a spiritual jew indeed

Yes, a story of renewal

Attached: kike origin.jpg (1125x935, 169.12K)

Kill yourself christcuck. Your dead rabbi will never be white.

Attached: 1655902265948.jpg (960x914, 123.83K)

>jewronomo visser
oh common now, he's a featherhead

also curse of Caanan has some pretty dodgy stuff in it. In the opening chapter he says some completely non-biblical things such as Noahs 3 sons spawned the black, white, and asian races which is retarded and also TALMUDIC teaching. He has so much stuff backwards, it would be a headache to correct it all

Attached: MuhNatGeoJesus.jpg (2000x1125, 289.58K)

Tell them, brother

the point about the swastika not being able to spin is very anal. if you are so worried about the mechanics of spinning things then go make a clock
that's sydney for you. LOOK!! I CAN CHERRY PICK TOO

Attached: pagan faggotry.jpg (1137x815, 251.17K)

JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Attached: 1658726382169978.jpg (800x366, 90.86K)

Irrefutable biblical evidence Jesus will save all mankind in the end!!! The GOSPEL is good news for all!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=UdcBeFhe_zk&list=PLUDYOtamyAxP0KjrMY7JQyI48kQHJv26q&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=uUd7N1H2egY&list=PLUDYOtamyAxPl7kqG_6vUrI9SemGphOtw&index=1
Check out the 2 videos (I would start here)

You can watch the teaching or read the book

Jesus always does the will of his Father, if his Father wants to save all then all will be saved because Jesus always accomplishes his Father's will!

Every link below teaches that God will save all mankind. I have learned from all of them.

The guys below teach the 2 gospels truth (I can be wrong about this, but this is what I currently believe, first link explains the 2 gospels)
gospelfortoday.bibleanalytics.ca/
goodnewsgospel.info/
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/
concordant.org/
gracetruth.co.uk/
martinzender.com/
concordantgospel.com/ [lists youtube channels that teach this stuff + discord invite]
biblestudentsnotebook.com/
studyshelf.com/videos/
reddit.com/r/ConcordantBelievers/comments/l7v56t/some_concordant_resources/
saviourofall.org/
goedbericht.nl/english/
bibleanalytics.ca/index.html
universalistheretic.blogspot.com/

The guys below mix the two gospel into one, but their is much truth here
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/Library.htm (they have a mix of 2 gospel teachers and 1 gospel teachers)
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/authors_frames_old.htm
bible-truths.com/
askelm.com/
iswasandwillbe.com/
godskingdom.org/
godsplanforall.com/
tentmaker.org/
makepeacewithjesus.org/

Save the links to a notepad document + bookmark them for further reading