Fathers of Any Forums

Fathers of Any Forums

Is having a family worth it? Would you keep your decision or would you go back to being single?

Attached: family.jpg (1200x600, 637.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-YrZMR9QXc
gutenberg.org/ebooks/40196
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=B-YrZMR9QXc

so you're saying the sperm was inside my wife the whole time? Fascinating.

Most families have a dog, do these nice folks own a Mexican kid?

to-may-to
to-mah-to

The two questions:
"Why did you make me?"
and
"Should we make a copy of ourselves with a positive evolution optimized for the changing conditions"

Are the only two questions that remain unanswered when humans become God and re-create the universe in its own image.

Attached: BOOOuouoooUuoooWWooo.jpg (1600x900, 96.34K)

Being a father is only worth it if you have a cute gay son.

Attached: daddy.webm (540x960, 3M)

gutenberg.org/ebooks/40196
Go to page 15 and read

Die

Something in that pic ain't right.
The dude has to start asking questions.

Family is a good thing but the time frame we're in is difficult due to economic uncertainty, the liberal poisoning of our youths minds and morals, the threat of a large war, famine, drought. and further societal decay. If shit were to hit the fan in a very serious way we're in the time frame for it to happen. I would not be at all surprised if shit were to hit the fan that many people will murder suicide their families out of fear and despair. This is if you live in the west. If you're in another non-pozzed/zogged part of the world your experiences will differ for better or worse.

The only thing I miss about being single is sleeping in past 8am on the weekends. Kids wake up early. Being a parent is based, and all the no kids fags secretly seethe.

It's the only thing that matters. I'd die for it and possibly might take a second wife or leave my wife if she wanted to stop having children so I could pursue having more with another wife. I have 5 children so far.

Not wanting children is akin to being a homosexual, it's sexual deviance and dysfunction.

I love my family, they’re the only thing I would die for. The birth of my son, my oldest, was life changing, feeling similar to a religious mushroom trip.

Its worth it if you have a good woman. If you don't prepare to pay for a family you will never be part of.

Best experience you'll ever have as a man, and the only purpose of life. Jews have corrupted society to the point where people no longer reproduce.
Have at least 3 kids user, I have two but always wanted another. You'll never regret it.

Having a family? That's debatable, because women can never be trusted. Having kids on the other hand is literally the only thing keeping me sane these days. Seeing my son grow up, molded by the wisdom I give him, is just incredible.

yeah. a hundred years from now - a thousand years or more - until the end of time if you are lucky - you will have descendants of your line. by having children of your own, you have done what all your ancestors have done and continued the line

anyone not having children - as many children as possible at that - is letting all of their ancestors down. although if you do have a brother or sister and they have children, you can and should take care of those children as if they were your own

Ofcourse it is. I'm also fucking my best friends wife, so that he can experience fatherhood.

Becoming a father was the most profound thing that has ever happened. When I met my son and held him, I wondered where had he been my entire life. I would kill every single one of you sons of bitches if you even thought about harming a hair on his head.

Imagine loving something that much...you dont know what love is until you become a parent.

This.

Having kids is when I actually felt "love at first sight" It will change you.