Why isn’t this the most discussed thing on the board right now?

Why isn’t this the most discussed thing on the board right now?

What the FUCK is this?

Attached: 410B05B1-7331-4B4C-80A8-4FC6651B6E32.jpg (1169x1477, 193.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-s-tweet-total-declassification-russia-docs-not-order-white-n1244022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hebrew nonsense

Because Any Forums never was a pro-Trump board.

Thats right its clearly a globohomo cocksucking board.

i just said Any Forums isn't a pro-Trump board

Because it's an advertisement made by the same Epstein types that got Trump elected once already.

Attached: 1660323223229764.jpg (1080x1638, 590.61K)

There's nothing to discuss. It's all fake news. Trump has never done anything wrong. It's just a witch hunt by the deep state globo homo

kek

kek no shit when i heard the news i went and downloaded the document and was just AMAZED at how much they redacted, I knew it would be a lot but damn.
Even normies around me laughed at how fucked it was when they quizzed me on what I was laughing at.

This. I was there. And then afterwards everyone clapped

>Why isn’t this the most discussed thing on the board right now?
Isn't it always?

Attached: TIMESAND___1aY7ppP54Bj26L2hfILkmNLI5L3826LpfDpR.png (1365x538, 75K)

BLACKED.COM

hahaha no really though
I have some older guys that I help out with tech related shit and had just happened to hear on the news locally that it was released so I was looking at it on my phone. They wondered what was funny and I told them. All of them, even those more "liberal" couldn't believe how much the government was leaving out. It is an easy redpill even though trump is a nyc democrat faggot nigger who loves to suck jew cock.

>mVKDHLPA

Attached: TRINITY___WhatsThis.png (144x89, 25.31K)

This and then they all clapped

kek
i get it just saying this is an easy one and it already showcased how it is a redpill in real life
if you don't want to believe me thats fine i understand user

Attached: laff.jpg (1080x1081, 113.84K)

I'm also that guy in town

thank you guys this is cracking me up I was having a shitty day

Attached: 1637193575779.png (1280x856, 959.6K)

Because the opposite of Trump is Globohomo.
Sure.

It looks like the next abstract art of Happy Merchant

Fake news

because this board is full of trump supporters and when they don't have a defense they just ignore it

nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-s-tweet-total-declassification-russia-docs-not-order-white-n1244022

Attached: CYA.jpg (1462x1920, 435.71K)

The unredacted affidavit has to be provided to Trump's lawyers. Can't he just release it as a fuck you? He's already getting railroaded, so why not?

its fake redactions for a fake affidavit designed to string along the narrative.

>Why isn’t this the most discussed thing on the board right now?
Any Forums doesn't care about politics anymore. The subject was thoroughly debated, discussed, and analyzed. Happenings happened as well. Since the Battle of Ottawa, engagement with any system of social control under the auspices of a putative body of law has been generally understood as futile, a dead end that inherently cannot lead to the creation of a spacefaring civilization. Instead, the vast bulk of those who even recently would have gotten worked up about the contests for power between wealthy insiders are now focused on preparing for the transition to warlordism and accelerating it by dropping out and making lists of neighbors who will be suitable for the various slave-services that the new economy will be based on.

underrated post