Autistic people should put in more effort to become the new masters of the Earth

As the title says. I just get so sick of seeing fellow Autistics become neckbeards and not do anything with their lives. See, here's the thing. We are the mental superiors, and we should use our social rejection at the hands of the neurotypical scum of the Earth to motivate us to compete with them, not lie down and rot! You all have potential! See, thing is, I'm actually getting out into the world and trying, and I know for a fact that you all have the potential to do the same! Stay strong fellow Autistics, and go out there, get a job, and conquer their economy! Show no fear, show no mercy! Earn money, use it to buy neurotypical businesses, and then repeat the process! We are all capable of doing it! Long live Autistic kind!

Attached: 1200px-Autism_spectrum_infinity_awareness_symbol.svg.png (1200x927, 47.88K)

autistics cant lead

Based. Bumping.

>Long live Autistic kind!
uhh arent we need to procreate for that?

Autists shouldn't lead either, they're emotionally and socially retarded. Autists should get some gibs though, especially genius types. The physically comfier an autist gets, the better chance he'll have at creating something beautiful.

Autism is a rebranding of psychopathy so you empathy free fucks can blend into society, since your parents lacked empathy too and fucked you up. You're already in power.

Henlo. We need to instantiate Train Conductors to run things. that way no one will be late and everyone will get to work on time. Everyone can work in trains. Everyone also must learn to play Rail Tycoon for training.

Attached: trains.jpg (1280x720, 169.03K)

They should but they don't want to, by nature of their autism. This is the same problem Plato grappled with in The Republic.

Of course we fucking can. We are more logical and based than neurotypical scum!

theres no reason to even put effort if youre not born jewish
jews are making all autists from other races turn to troons, gays or criminals so they get "cancelled" and their nations are more easily controlled

when u look at the bigger picture it all makes sense

Attached: FSAcRTKWYAAobCc.jpg (576x842, 143.52K)

I thought it was in our nature to uphold civilization? That's how evolution has molded us! We are the bookkeepers, the writers, the artists, the programmers, etc. We have literally been molded by thousands of years of civilization! We are creatures of the age of information, whether it be books or the internet!

Bro, wtf you on about? These Jewish conspiracies are nothing but normie distractions meant to distract us from the true conflict! You see, Jewish people, along with all other races, are literally the same as any other! The only thing that really matters is your mental status. Are you Autistic or neurotypical? Don't let neurotypicals distract you with some bullshit about how Jewish people are supposedly "taking over everything". It's the neurotypicals that are taking over us Autistics, and don't let neurotypical bullshit conspiracy theories about Jewish people distract you from that truth! Long live Autistic kind!

Doesn't matter being born austistic when you live in a no opportunity shithole.

Attached: aspergers syndrome expectations vs reality.png (708x469, 480.04K)

Doesn't that mean everything is cheaper? Like, as in, easier to economically conquer the neurotypicals? Give it a try! Save up to buy up a business or two!

there's a genetic factor so it's likely chan autists' parents are autistic too. therefore autists fuck.

That's the thing though, we should aspire to be the Teslas, Einsteins and Musks of our generation! Go do it! Do it for Autistic kind! Fuck the neckbeard life! Embrace the based economic conqueror life!

*superior people fuck

Btw, Autistic people should only fuck other Autistic people. Pls keep Autistic bloodlines pure! Incels are fucking idiots for hitting on neurotypical women like mixed mental breed wannabes.

Commit suicide before you do a mass shooting. I used to think like you until reality hit. You have a mental illness that prevents you from living a normal life, not a gift.

Oh fuck off m8! First off, wtf will terrorism or suicide even solve?! No one should do either of those!

Also, if we're so diseased, then explain why I'm rising through the ranks slowly but surely myself. And I'm still a young man, mind you. Autistic kind has potential! The idea that we're only diseased is bullshit spread by normies!

post nose

What does that even mean? Conspiracy theories about Jewish people are merely neurotypical distractions!

>muh emotions
>muh social cues
Look where that has led the west, lmao you have fans and women who rule with emotions and social cues.

normal people can’t lead, eccentrics are the only people in history who have lead victorious reichs

I'm not a leader though, I like to do shit by myself.

fuk that burden. majority herding is what we outsource to politicians.